Chapter 9

(Year 5) 

Last year i had a dispute with more people than i could count, they all decided to provoke me, as if i would not fight back, but i had to be extra careful, after the fight with the Golden trio my father told me why we can't go back to New Orleans.

"Draco!" I yelled seeing him walking into Hogwarts. I had not seen him in what feels like forever. 

"Khlo!!" He yelled running towards me. but Daphne Greengrass stepped in front of him, grabbed his face and kissed him. it didn't look like he pulled away. I couldn't believe him, after all we had been through. I walked over to him, still kissing Greengrass, and said "WE ARE DONE!" and ran.

*Draco's POV* 

I was so excited to be back at Hogwarts, to see my beautiful Princess, Khloe, and spend the whole first day with her in my dorm.  

"Draco!" Khloe yelled seeing me walking into Hogwarts. we had not seen each other in what feels like forever.

"Khlo!!" I yelled running towards her. but Daphne Greengrass stepped in front of me, pointed her wand at me said "imperio",  grabbed my face and kissed me. i couldn't move because of the curse, i was under her control. Khloe walked over to me, still kissing Greengrass, and said "WE ARE DONE!" and ran. I got out of the curse and yelled at Greengrass, "How could you do that to me, Ugh I hate you!". and went to find Khloe, the first place i would check is out spot.

*Khloe's POV*

I ran to our spot, I didn't know were else to go. he cheated, how could he. he knows that i got hurt like that before, and still chested. I heard someone coming up. I was scared. 

"Khloe? please tell me you are here?."  A voice said, sad breaking.it was Draco.

"I can't don this" i said, and ran out. went to my family, i din't tell them about Draco, i still cared for him deeply, but couldn't stand him. I love him. but don't want to speak to him.

*** 

It had been a month since Draco cheated, i skipped Dark Arts everyday, my family knew something was wrong, but didn't know it was Draco. Everyday i would go to the Astronomy tower. no one went up there. It had good memories. I miss him. 

"Khloe? Are you up here?" a voice said. I had not heard that voice in a while. 

"Draco?" i said hoping, i actually don't know what i was hoping, i wanted to see him, but then again i didn't.

"Please let me explain what happened with that Mudblood Greengrass." he said almost in tears. 

"OK, go." i said wanting to hear what had happened, but not ready.

"Greengrass stepped in front of me, pointed her wand at me said "imperio", grabbed my face and kissed me. i couldn't move because of the curse, i was under her control. Khloe i would never hurt you like that, i wouldn't hurt you at all. I love you. I just want you to know the truth." he said tears running down his face he got up and was about to leave.

"Where do you think you are going?" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down to me, giving him a hug, he squeezed me so tight like we were never going to see each other again.

"wait... what does this me-" i cut him off with a kiss. still inches away from his lips i say "I believe you, and i missed you so much." 

***

It had been a month since Draco and i had gotten back together, and we were inseparable. We were laying in his bed watching movies, when i decided to tell him something.

"Draco?" i said turning towards him. 

"Yes Princess?" he said turning towards me concerned.

"I have to tell you something." at this point he looked very upset. i kissed him and grabbed his hand "this isn't about us" i said he looked a bit better "It's about my family. we can't go back to New Orleans, because... because people, Heretics, want me, and my father dead." i say in tears 

"It's alright love. I will protect you." he said pulling me into a hug. we fell asleep like that.

*** 

It had been a few months since I told Draco about my 'travel problems', my family knew and it was like they wanted to protect him more than ever.

*Draco's POV*

"drink a half cup of this a day. when you run out come to me." Kol said handing me and glass full of a liquid.

"what is it?" Khloe said snatching it from him. 

"nothing." Kol said snatching it back

they had a conversation, when she came back she acted just like normal.

"let's go back to the dorm, please." she said not really asking

***

*Khloe's POV*

One day on the way to DADA i noticed a group of people coming towards Hogwarts, they were different.

"What's wrong love?" Draco asked trying to see what I was looking at.

"We have to get to my family, and quick.!" I said grabbing his hand and rushing to DADA

"WHY?" he asked, being dragged along

-In DADA-

"Khloe, what is it? you look upset." Father said.

"They're here." I said trying to see if they had made it into Hogwarts, they hadn't but they were close

"WHO?" Draco asked scared now.

"No one, but please tell me you have been drinking that stuff i had given you?." Uncle Kol said. Khloe still did not know what it was, but for some reason it was important. "yes" he said nodding and grabbing hold of my  hand. when suddenly they were in the room

"Hello Niklaus." a tall blonde hair, Vampire said walking up to us.

"Mary Louise, Lily, Beau, Valarie, Nora" my father said, not scared, stepping towards them.

 "Is this the girl?" Lily said pointing towards me. Draco stepped in front of her. "Oh big tough boy, you have no idea who you are dealing with." She said stepping towards him.

"Draco, NO! this doesn't involve you." Hayley said trying to get him out of the room

"NO! I'm not leaving without her." Draco said still holding on to me.

"Well, I will make it easy for you, she will meet you later." Nora said snapping Draco's neck.

"NO!" I said dropping to the ground by Draco's body. He's gone, I can't believe it, my love is gone. I was crying on him, I didn't want to believe he was really gone. Kol picked me up and took Draco's body to their office, closing the door. 

I was angry, too angry at this point, I didn't care. they killed the love of my life. They had no idea what i was capable of. 

"Lily, why do her eyes look like Niklaus' eyes?" Valarie asked pointing towards me standing with my family wanting to rip Nora's heart out. "I.. I don't know. she is just a witch." Lily said trembling with fear.

"Ha, that's what you think." my family and I said in unison. i ran towards Mary Louise, grabbed her and ran back to my family. 

"Please don't hurt her." Nora said tears filling her eyes. "she is the love of my life." 

"Oh like you showed mercy to mine." i said, then i bit her "NO!" Nora screamed. I threw her back to Nora. "have fun, she will be dead within the next ten minutes." i said laughing.

"that's it!" they said, charging towards us. within the next 10 minutes they were all dead. i was covered in blood, but i didn't mind. I lost the love of my life. I was never going to see him again.

"I have to go." i said. crying. i went to our spot. i was there for a few hours, when the door opened....