Chapter 8

looking into his Grey-silver eyes. i wanted this, i wanted him.

"I Love You too." i said unbuttoning his shirt ( you can imagine the rest)

***

we laid staring at the roof of the astronomy tower. "we should probably get back, get dressed." i said laying on his bare chest drawing on it with my finger.

"i would, but you are wearing my shirt" he said grabbing it and pulling me closer. after we got the right clothes on we headed back to the Slytherin common room. laughing and holding hands the whole time

"here have you two been?" a voice says right as we entered the common room. "answer the question." the voice said, angry now. we looked at who it was.... it was my aunt Davina.

"nowhere" we said. i don't think she believed us, but she let us go to bed. i snuck over to Draco's room and we cuddled. 

We woke up and went to go have breakfast, but before we could leave the common room we were caught by my aunts. "HOLD IT!" Freya said. "where were you two last night, we searched everywhere" she said. 

Draco whispered in my ear "not everywhere." which made me giggle. 

"Answer the question Khloe!" Bex said 

 "We were in the Ast-" i was cut off by Draco

"we were in the forest." he said, knowing that the astronomy tower is the only place we could be alone at this point.

"alright, Draco can we have a conversation with Khloe, alone please." Hayley said not asking, but being polite

"alright, bye Princess." he said before kissing me goodbye "i will be outside" he whispered

"Okay, bye Bub." i said trying not to blush to hard. then he left.

"What happened last night?" they all asked. 

"Well...." I told them about what had happened, not every detail, but just an overall recap. 

"OMG!, my little niece." Bex said hugging me. "i can't believe that you did THAT." she sounded shocked, they all did, but supported me, and loved me no matter what. I left and walked to class with Draco.

(Year 4) 

"Pottah, Pottah is it true you fainted, I mean you actually fainted.?" Draco said making fun of  Potter 

"Oh shut up Malfoy." Weasley snapped.

"Oh, what are you gonna do about it." i said sitting in Draco's lap.

"He won't hit a girl, but i will" Hermione said getting up, and walking towards me.

"HAHA, very funny Granger" i said getting in her face. she swung at me. i dodged it, and i swung back. she fell to the ground, she was bleeding. "I have to get out of here" i said running out of the dining room. Draco following not far behind.

"what was that about, she was just bleed- oh yeah" Draco realized why i had to get out. i was fighting the urge not to go in there and snap her neck.

"Khloe what's wrong?" my father asked seeing my eyes

"She smelled blood, and had to run" Draco said concerned, but not at all scared.

"Well, lets go away from that." Father said with a confused look "how did the girl start bleeding?" He asked looking right into my eyes

"I may or may not have punched her in the face, but in my defense she swung first. I was just defending myself." I said hoping he would understand, but he was mad at me.

"I DON'T CARE WHO SWUNG FIRST! Khloe you are stronger than her, you should have known not to retaliate. She didn't know better." He said still angry with me

"Yes she did, she found out who and what i was on the train in the first year. She knew not to mess with me and still did." i said walking to Draco, giving him a hug

"Filthy little mudblood." Draco said gripping me tighter 

*Hermoine's POV*

"Pottah, Pottah is it true you fainted, I mean you actually fainted.?" Draco said making fun of Harry

"Oh shut up Malfoy." Ron snapped.

"Oh, what are you gonna do about it." Khloe said sitting in Draco's lap.

"He won't hit a girl, but i will" I said getting up, and walking towards her.

"HAHA, very funny Granger" Khloe said getting in her face. I swung at her. She dodged it, and she swung back. I fell to the ground, I was bleeding. "I have to get out of here" she said running out of the dining room. Draco following not far behind.

"Hermione what was that for, you knew she was stronger than you?" Harry asked me after Ron helped me to my feet. "Yeah, she could've seriously hurt you" Ron said concerned for my safety.

"She won't be here much longer, after I tell Dumbledore what she did to me." I say making my way out of the dining room. Ron and Harry followed. when we got out....

*Klaus' POV*

We were still in the hall outside the dining room when the door opened, it was that Granger girl and her two little buddies. 

"Oh look who it is, Wolf girl, and her little scaredy cat boy." she stated, trying to get Khloe even more mad than she already was.

"Oh shut it Mudblood" Khloe said trying to get out of Draco's grip, her eyes had changed at this point. She can't take much more. Thankfully the family showed up and was able to run them off. Khloe, still mad, went on up to the common room, with Draco, saying she just needed to lay down.

"Brother what just happened?" Elijah asked concerned. "And was Khloe about to attack that little girl?" he added 

"She would've if you all had not shown up. She was quite angry at those kids." I said, I heard someone coming down the hall, it was the three little Gryffindors, but also another person, but who.

"Mr. Mikaelson" Dumbledore said "Did you know your daughter hit the defenseless Miss. Granger?" 

"She wasn't defenseless." i stated "she provoked my daughter first"

"He is lying." Granger yelled 

"Miss. Granger, a teacher would never lie, even to protect his own blood." Dumbledore says upset with the girl, knowing she had lied to him.

"If you wouldn't mind Professor, we would like to go check on my daughter.?" I said wanting to leave, not just to check on Khloe, but to get away before she could come up with another lie to put my family in. We also had to tell Khloe the truth as to why we can't go back to New Orleans.