Chapter 11: Runa's Punishment

Eventually, both Shadow and Runa pulled away for breath. Then, they both smiled at each other.

"Runa, will you be my girlfriend?", Shadow asked her.

That's when Runa hugged him again with happiness and tears of joy saying,"I love you too, Shadow! And I'd love to be your girlfriend! You've made my day ever since we first communicate with each other!".

Shadow tensed up a bit, his eyes widening in shock, but a moment later, he slowly hugged her back with care. After a while, they pulled away.

"I need to head home. Take care of yourself, babe", he said to her.

She blushed harder and smiled as she heard a new nickname for her, then she replied,"You too, Shads".

Then, he unlocked the door and window (so that she could get fresh air), left her bedroom, then left the cottage not knowing that Aleyah was hiding behind an opened door. After he left, Aleyah came in Runa's bedroom glaring at her completely. When Runa turned to see her, she gasped in fear.

"Oh, hey Aleyah. What brings you here?", she asked her.

"You were lying!!! I've been watching every moment you had with Shadow!!! You said from before that you two were just friends, but now, you become lovebirds!!! I knew you two were dating AND NOW, I'LL GIVE YOU THE PUNISHMENT IN MY WRATH!!!!!", Aleyah yelled at her angrily.

Runa put her hands up in defense with a little bit of fear,"Wait, hold up! I can explain!".

"Well then, you should!", said Aleyah as she grabbed her arm and threw her onto the floor.

"Hey! Is that how you treat your own sister?! BECAUSE IT ISN'T!!!", Runa shouted at her.

Aleyah slapped Runa hard in a face causing a slight bruise to appear on her left cheek.

"Well, Runa you have a lot of explaining to do!!!", she shouted at her with her hands on her hips.

That's when Runa explained the whole story quickly,"When we first met in person, we respect each other and communicate with each other making us more comfortable with each other. That's when we were considered as friends. I thought we were close friends until I learned that Shadow loves me more than a friend. I decided to return his feelings because I felt empty without him and because we have a lot in common. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have made friends with other people".

"So that's what this is all about, huh?!?! Shadow paying more attention to you than ME?!?!?!", asked Aleyah angrily.

"Well... yeah, sort of", Runa answered softly.

"Then, I declare you PUNISHED IN MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!", said Aleyah as she took her belt as a spanker,"SHADOW IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A DATE WITH ME AND NOBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

With that being said, she started spanking her.