Chapter 14: Sonic and the Gang vs Aleyah

Back with Sonic and the gang...

Though it was 12 against one, Aleyah kept whipping them with her belt. However, some of them dodged her attacks by using their powers and skills.

Espio planned to take the belt from Aleyah, so he disappeared in camouflage mode and snuck up on her to get the belt from her. However, Aleyah felt his presence and grabbed his arm.

"I-Impossible", he said as she threw him out, then he turned visible again.

Aleyah continued to break through, but Sonic and the gang kept fighting her off. One attempt at a time, they tried to stop her, but her rage was no match for them as she kept breaking through.

"She's too angry to be stopped!", said Tails, then, he asked Sonic,"What are we gonna do, Sonic?".

"Don't worry, Tails, there will always be a backup plan", answered Sonic.

Suddenly, Shania appeared out of nowhere and punched Aleyah on the face. Then, she stopped and touched the left cheek where she was punched at. They all turned to see Shadow, Runa (who still had bruises) and an army of five chao ready to battle her.

Once Aleyah saw Shadow, she gasped excitedly and ran to him with her arms opened ready to hug him,"Shadow! I knew you would come for me!".

However, Shadow punched her and kicked her on the ground. Then, he completely glared at her.

"WHAT?!?!?!", she shouted as she looked at him asking in that same expression, but with the addition of damsel in distress,"WHY DON'T YOU CARE FOR ME, SHADOW?! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!".

"First, I don't even know you personally. Second, I hate you BECAUSE OF HOW YOU TREATED YOUR OWN SISTER!!!", he answered angrily.

"But, Shadow! I-It was just a misunderstanding! I—", she said standing up and trying to sound innocent, but unfortunately, none of them would buy it.

She was cut in by Shadow still glaring at her,"No, it's not! Runa told me everything, so I wouldn't buy your damsel in distress".

Then, Runa stepped forward and glared at her saying,"Shadow is right. That's also not how you treat your own sister. Like I said before, a true family knows what's best for each other. If that's how you treat me nowadays, then I exile you from the family, the cottage and the world forever!".

Then, she signaled her currently known boyfriend,"Ready, Shads?".

He nodded in definite agreement with a smirk on his face.

Then, she signaled her chao friends,"Ready, guys?".

"Chao-chao!", they nodded in definite agreement.

That's when the five chao, Shadow and Runa readied their battle stance, then they head over and punched her belly sending her flying. You can see a mysterious person sending her through the portal. Who could that be?