A HUNDRED DAYS WITH YOU

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

©All rights reserved 2020. Angelilyy

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording or photocopying form without written permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Author's note: Hey my angels! Thank you for taking a look at this story. I hope you will still be with me until the end of this story. I'm aiming to prove you that reading this story is worth it.

Ngayon pa lang, sasabihin ko na ang mga dapat ninyong i-expect dito and first of all are the typographical errors. I don't have that much time to check on the words one by one and I assure you na hindi naman ganoon karami. Tolerable naman.

And the second one is yung mga mali-maling english ko. I'm a new writer and I'm trying my best to be better so kung may makita man kayo na mali, please do not hesitate to correct me in the comment section so that I can adress that issue quickly. Madalas naman akong online so your comment will not be ignored at hindi rin naman matatabunan kasi hindi naman ako famous haha.

I always check comments and sa ngayon, wala pa talaga akong reader but if you happen to like this story, I would appreciate it if you leave a single "hi" on the comments, conversation board or even in messages.

Hindi ako snob so please interact with me!

Okay masyado na palang mahaba.

Anyway, thank you for reading. Votes and comments will be very much appreciated and I'd be very willing to inspire many readers so please share this story.

Yun lang! Enjoy reading!

And also, just so you know, a movie inspired me to write this story. I think it's a Korean movie, entitled Wonderful Nightmare. The movie has good lessons and scenes to offer so if hindi mo pa napapanood, then maybe you're missing something beautiful.

I liked the plot na yung babae ay napunta sa katawan ng ibang babae but I am still searching for some more so I wrote this story to fulfill my thoughts.

Pero!

Pero!

Before you say na nanggaya ako, then you should read this story first before you judge. This story is so much different from the movie.

And judging without knowing the whole story is absurd. It's like you're saying na pangit ang lasa ng pagkain na hindi mo pa natitikman.

I hope we're clear in that.

•~●~•

Dedication

For you who seeks

For a love so unique

For you who still hasn't meet the right one

Well, maybe there is no one meant for you (charot hehe)