T W O

"MOM!" TAWAG KO kay Mom na mukhang nagmamadali.

"Yes Eris?" She didn't even glanced at me. She's busy collecting those folders above her desk and placing those on her designer bag.

"I saw a dress in the online shop and I loved it. Can I------"

"Yes sweetheart. Use your credit card na lang huh?" She hurriedly walked downstairs while I was following her from behind.

When we are already near the door, she waved at me. "Bye Eris! If you need something, just ask our yaya!" And just like that, she hurriedly maneuvered the car. Kahit gabi na, may trabaho pa rin sila. Si Dad naman ay two days pa bago makauwi because he's in a business trip in Singapore.

I excitedly ran to my room to get my laptop. Inorder ko na kaagad ang dress. It's a black silk dress that has gold crystals around the waist.

While waiting, I played Blank space by Taylor Swift. I like her songs kasi eh. After waiting for almost 20 minutes, my dress arrived. Mabilis lang ito dumating because the owner of the delivering company is a family friend and they prioritizes our orders. And isa pa, malapit lang naman ito sa amin kaya hindi na kailangang umabot pa ng ilang araw ang paghihintay.

Nagmamadali ko itong sinukat at agad na humarap sa salamin. It's good! It really fit my body. Well, lahat naman talaga bagay sa akin eh. Ganun talaga kapag maganda.

I also immediately took the dress off me and placed it beside the one that I ordered yesterday. I'm planning to wear it on Sunday because I have a hang out with the girls, which is three days from now na pala.

After eating dinner, I showered in my room and put my skincare. I love my skin so I always take care of it. After that, I had my beauty rest.

"TULOY pa ba sa Sunday?" bungad ni Liezel pagkarating ko sa room.

I rolled my eyes. "Duh? Of course! Unless you have other plans?"

"Wala naman. I just want to make sure. I'm just worrying na baka mangyari na naman yung last week. Solo flight tuloy ako noon. Ang lonely lang."

"I already said sorry! Hindi ko rin naman yun ginusto okay? And haven't you moved on from that yet? It's almost a week ago!"

She was telling about the incident last last Sunday. We're supposed to go out kasi that's our trio day but hindi kami nakapunta ni Ella. Bigla kasing sinabi ni Mom na may gathering daw kaming pupuntahan and it's important daw. Si Ella naman, she's with her boyfie that time so she also didn't came.

And speaking of Ella....

"Anyare sa 'yo? Tulala?" sabi ni Liezel. Napatingin din tuloy ako kay Ella. She looks like her mind is floating somewhere.

I waved my hand in front of her face. "Hello! Earth to Ella!" And it's kinda effective naman dahil lumingon din siya.

"Anong meron?"

Imbis na sumagot, ngumiwi siya. I became curious on her reaction.

"Why? Ano nga kasi?!"

"Nakipag-break sa 'kin si Philip," she said quietly.

My reaction didn't changed. "So?"

"Why Ella?" singit ni Liezel. "Are you sad 'cause he broke up with you?"

"NO!!" She shook her head fast na halos matanggal na ang ulo niya. "I'm not sad!"

"Eh why are you tulala?"

"I'm just pissed. Bakit ganun ang mga lalake? Mga bulag na ba sila?"

"Why naman?"

"Eh kasi, ipinagpalit lang naman ako ni Philip sa isang palaka!" she exaggeratedly said. Mabuti na lang at yun ang dahilan niya. Because if she's sad because of their break up, then I don't know her already! We're known for being tough. And we'll never be destroyed just because of a man.