Max Tate💜

Mizuki

I looked at sky and smiled as chilly wind blew. I smiled and twirled as flowers around me bloomed.

I giggled and ran to riverbank where I met tyson first time and saw tyson, chief and a boy with blonde hair talking.

"Tyson. " I shouted happily while running towards them. He looked at me and smiled.

"Mizuki. We are here come on." He said happily while waving his arms.

I chuckled and nodded and jumped down in front of them.

I smiled and ran to him and hugged him tightly as he too hugged back smiling.

"Awww why are you this late mizuki?" He asked pouting.

I chuckled and said,"Sorry it's just I woke up late cause I forget to set my alarm. That's why so what are you doing out here?" I asked smiling as he chuckled and said,"Nothing I was just practicing trying to improve the skills and take out power of dragoon."

I smiled and nodded but then I heard,"Hey you are very pretty no beautiful girl I've ever seen. " I looked back to see that boy smiling.

I blinked twice and smiled,"Awwwwwwwww Myyy Goshhh you are so cuuuuuuuute." I chuckled and pinch his cheeks.

He blushed harder and smiled while tyson looked at him with envy.

"So cutie pie what is your name? My name is Mizuki." I said smiling.

He smiled and said,"My name is Max and this name suits you very much as you are yourself a beautiful moon." I blushed hard and smiled and thanked him while tyson looked at is annoyed.

"Oh sorry we almost forget you so what do we do now?" I asked smiling. "Hey why not come at my dad's beyblade shop?" Max said smiling.

"You also beyblade?" I asked smiling as he chuckled while nodding.

"Come on let's go. "He said smiling while taking my hand. I smiled and nodded and I took tyson's hand as we ran. Tyson looked at their hands interweined and blushed hard.

"Come on kenny." Tyson said and chief nodded. After 7 minutes of running we all reached there.

"Hey dad." Max said smiling.

"Hello max and wow lools like you made some new friends. "He said smiling while looking at us.

"Nice to meet you sir. My name is Mizuki and he is tyson. And one thing I have to say that your son is very cute." I said smiling as he chuckled.

"Max you didnt told your father that you had this beautiful young lady as your girlfriend huh?" He said smiling. Me and max looked at each other blushing and looked away.

"N-no dad she is just my friend not girlfriend. "Max said blushing hard while looking at me.

"So dad can you fix my friend's blade." Max said smiling.

'Of course max why am I standing here then." He said smiling as tyson gave his blade. Max then told what happened before I came and I was surprised to hear that.

"Well looks like you has quite an adventure so your blade will be just fine. Here you go" He said smiling while giving tyson his blade.

"Thanks a lot. I still can't believe how you made that flying jump so easily. You should of seen that mizuki. It was amazing." Tyson said smiling.

"Well my bad luck I guess." I said smiling as he chuckled.

"Sounds like you are total go-go." His dad said smiling.