About "Always behind you!"

Welcome to a new book, from the section, true stories. I received another request to rewrite the story of a homosexual couple to a YiZhan story and I accepted.

Except for a few details that I changed, this story happened like this and the two G. and H. have already read the story and agreed to let me publish it that way.

After G. (In the story Zhan) transferred to a new school, he fell in love with one of the most popular students there when he saw him for the first time at a basketball game.

When he admitted to himself that he was gay, he also admitted it to his family, but they didn't take it well and started treating him like trash. For a year, G. kept his feelings for H. secret until he heard a rumor and finally G. confessed his feelings to H. But what happened then?

So: 

G. = Zhan

H. = Yibo

I would like to thank G. and H. for telling me their story and even though most of the EGO POV is told by Zhan, we will also learn the POV from Yibo. Because while we were talking, he was mostly quiet, confirmed one thing or another and suddenly he said: "I want you to write my view of the things here! I don't want anyone to think the wrong thing." Be curious.

Now you also know why I wrote so few updates in the past days.