Short afterword

Short afterword

Why the book is only a short book and ends so abruptly? Well, when the two of them started their life together in another country, things went well for them. Apart from the death of the little sister. They were and are surrounded by people who love and accept them as they are. The biggest supporter of the two is Zhan's uncle. Right after that, his little brother.

And they didn't have too much to say except: "We were happy from the day we became a couple. We did everything together and got closer with every day."

One more piece of information in the margin. Zhan's uncle is only 10 years older than him. He is still married and together with his husband, he has adopted a small disabled boy.

This story is written from Zhan's point of view, because G. wants it that way. He told me his thoughts, his feelings and I made a short story of it.

They are really very happy and have a great life together. Like other couples, they argue from time to time, but mostly they are just in love with each other and like to show it.

And what hasn't been mentioned in this story at the end, what's with Zhan's grandparents. The two died at an interval of seven months, three years after the marriage of Zhan and Yibo. Whereby Zhan's grandpa became 94 years old and his grandma 90 years old. Until the end they never needed help. Both died in their sleep, they had no pain and did not have to suffer from any diseases. (A/N: I should add that here afterwards).

I would like to thank both of them for not only sharing their story with me, but also their thoughts, feelings and fears. When we talked to each other, what struck me most was how much love they had for each other.

And something else about Yibo. We only had one chapter with his view of things. Let me tell you, yes he is really very shy. As shy as he still is, I don't even want to know what it was like before the two therapies. He doesn't talk much and when he does, he only talks about how much he loves Zhan and how happy he is that the two of them became a couple after all.

I am also happy for them that they still got a chance and I hope that they will grow old together. It is nice to see them together and to see how much they love each other. Boys, I strongly wish you that you will never have to give up on each other again in your life!

Thank you very much for reading this story and I hope you are a little bit happy for these two. They have been through a lot in their lives. But in the end, they still found each other and are happy.

 But in the end, they still found each other and are happy