Chapter 7: Only Mine

Next morning

Mahi was in deep sleeping but all broke when someone slash cold water on her. She flinch on the floor, slowing looking upward at the figure besides her.

".... Varun." she mumble weakly.

"Wake up witch! I had an important meeting make me breakfast NOW!" Varun shout at her and leave.

She stand up and gasp when pain rush in her left arm, she glance at her burnt hand with teary eyes and sighed.

She did her morning routine quickly and start making breakfast for him but every time she touch something with her burnt hand make her whimper.

Following time, Varun also came down after shower and sat on the chair reading todays meeting file, but he couldn't able to concentrate due to low gasp voice from kitchen.

He walk there and found her struggling in holding things. As she turn around she found dark pair of eyes on her.

"Y-Your Breakfast is r-ready." She said slowly placing plate on center counter.

He just stared at her and went out and came back with first aid.

"After a week there's an important event we have to attainedTreat your wound before that or go visit hospital, but if you try to run I wi-- "

"Don't worry... I won't." She cut him off and took the Kit and left from there without meeting his dark gaze.

"You better!!" He shout, went out of kitchen without eating, taking his bag and left house.   

Varun's P.O.V. at office

At home when I glance at her hand which was all red and had burnt bruises, suddenly made me felt bad but...

She looks like don't want to show off her pain to me. What she wants to prove by all this act, Why she don't want to run away even I treat her bad?

I guess either she is too naïve or hard player. I will found out her true intension of being here.

--------End of Varun's P.O.V.

His secretary knocked "Sir the meeting is about to start."

"Ok I m coming" That's when he remember he left the file at home.

He cursed underneath his breath and immediately call Mahi to told her to bring file at his office.

He was waiting for his wife when a man in luxurious suit entered in his office.

"Hey Varun, Long time no see "He smirked.

"Why do I need to see you Bastard." Varun shrugged and keep doing his work.

"Well... enemies needs to be in touch you know" he chuckled.

"What do you want Rax ?" he Finally look at the man.

"your Mission" he said serious tone.

"And you think you will get it." Varun mocked while glaring.

"Well you are already late, I heard the client is paying a lot for it so I convinced him and he said he want us to be partners in this Mission." Rax smirk.

"And today the meeting was about partnership but he had to leave early so I came to tell you.

Varun checked the email and it clarify what Rax said was right.

"See you soon partner." He smirked and left.

Varun throw his phone out of frustration and growl in anger.