Chapter 33: Together

Mahi got panicked as Varun was not moving or giving any response. Just then the ambulance arrived and lift him in.

She ran to her car with Vansh and follow the Ambulance. Her hands were shaking this mean time she forget how much she hate him all she want him to be alive and save.

Somewhere inside her heart still it hurts to see him in this state because he was her first and ever love. Soon they arrived hospital and they took him in emergency ward.

A nurse stopped them coming in further. They sat on the bench waiting for doctor as Mahi was having uneven breath.

She started to cry silently as Vansh wipe her tears and wrap his small hands around her neck hugging her.

"Don't worry Mamma Uncle will be fine." Vansh comfort her.

"Son h-he is your father I m sorry I never let you meet him and lie his death" She said looking down sobbing harder.

"Its ok mamma.."  he smuggle in her neck.

"Y-You are not m-mad at mamma for keeping you away from your papa." she broking hug and saw with her teary eyes at him in surprise.

"UHU.... I know my mamma do everything for Vanshu's good... You are so worried like you do for Vansh because you love me right!.. means you also love him... right mamma?" Vansh said.

Mahi was surprised how her son is so matured and caring for her.

"Y-Yeah... yes Mamma loves papa" she said smile in tears stroking his head.

"Then lets forgive him and live together." He said with a innocent smile

"B-Baby I..." she looks down "Its not easy for mamma."

"You taught me if we love something we should treasure it... can't we at least try~... " His words made her look at him

"Lets take him with us. In park he looks so lonely and I don't like it... also I promised him I will give him your Kaju Katlis. You know I m a man and I won't back on my words" he said pouting cutely.

Mahi chuckled at him proudly he is really a gentleman. 

"Okay.. let take him." she said wiping her tears and smiled at her son as he started laughing.

After a while doctor came out making Mahi stand up and run to him. "H-How is he?"

"He is fine now, some minor fractures and injuries on legs and chest. He will be up in an hours." Doctor said an leave. She decide to call Prakash.

"Hello Prakash Its me Mahi.."

"OH MY GOD!! MAHI SIS HOW ARE YOU? WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"

"O-Ok ok listen... Varun is in India and he.. got in an accident."

"What!? I-Is he okay" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah doctor just finished treatment."

"But didn't he went there to meet you then how this moron end up in hospital..." Prakash asked and Mahi sighed.

She told him what happened in park and then on road. "Its relief he is fine... well sis what did you thought?"

"Huh?.. about what?" she act unaware.

"*sigh* about you, Varun and... Vansh. I think you should forgive him now. You don't know but after you left he denied to meet anyone in Jail. Whenever we went to see him, He just ask 'how is she?' except that nothing."