Chapter 18: Coming thunder

From the past 1 month their relationship got soften. They started to talk and play around in house.

Sometimes Varun took her on date to movies, parks and end it with a perfect dinner at restaurants. They started to became closer and spend time together. 

Mahi woke up in Varun's arm and peck his head softly. She got up to fresh up and went downstairs to start with chores.

Soon Varun also woke and get ready for office. He went downstairs and found Mahi humming songs, so he tip toed and back hugged her.

"Your humming is really calming." He said hugging tighter and smuggling more in her neck.

Where as Mahi was stiff because she is still not use to of his physical affections. She don't want to push him but at this position... her heart might blast in few seconds.

So she slightly push him and put breakfast plate in between them.

"I-I thing you should eat first....o-otherwise umm.. you will be late?... yeah! late.. hehe" she said trying to hide her shyness.

He chuckled on her reply and took the plate to sit on table and eat.

They both were eating together but Mahi felt awkward and tensed because of what happened a while ago where as he had a teasing smile on his face. He was about to say something when her mobile buzzed.

She took it and saw a message. It was about the ARCER's launch Meeting she applied for. Her gazed changed to serious but back to normal as she heard him clearing thought.

She close her phone quickly and looked at him with a small smile.

"Who messaged?" he said with blank face.

"OH.. no-one just a customer care spam...." she said a bit panicked.

"But your face says something serious.. does anything happened?" he had an eyebrow lifted.

"no no its nothing actually I was bit annoyed by their spamming so I... I decided to report them" she lied.

"Then ok....."he said continuing eating, but then Mahi stand up.

"I..I m done.... you should eat faster, see you are already late...."she tries to send Varun as soon as possible to read the documents.

He look at her in confusion by her sudden strange behavior but he shrugged it as he was really late. He finished his and before heading out he pecked Mahi's head. She as blushing mess which made Varun smile and light up his mood

 As soon as he left she snap out of her imagination and went to her room to go through the documents. She called Mr. Singh.

"Hello Uncle.... I got the meeting documents. The conducting community wants to cancel it!!" she said on phone to Mr. Singh.

"Yeah...Maria haven't shown in public for a long time. they are unsure about your presence.. I tried but they need your response to make sure you will held it...but You can't come in public right now also you don't have any sample to show them." he explained the whole matter.

"Hmm... uncle I think I will need my mask now. I will record myself on internet and tell media about this launch." she tell him her plan.

"What! It could be dangerous! They can track you." he said totally denning her idea.

"Uncle we can't loose this chance... once I will present ARCER in front of world, your company can hold it's right as Public welfare project as you said."