Chapter 8: Interesting Girl

They all turn their head at Varun glaring at Rax. 

"Why are you here?" he said coldly walking to front door continuing their glaring competition.  

"Well We are here to pick you both for today's event....the place is far so we are going now and will stay at resort for day and attend the party at evening then comeback tomorrow...." Prakash broke the tension.

"And Rax said he wants to talk you about mission during travel so I bring him." Prakash finish his words.

Varun turned his head to Mahi signal her to pack up. She left and came back after sometime found them talking about some plan.

She cleared her thought to caught their attention.

"Lets go."  Varun order them and they all stood up.

The guards took the luggage to car and everyone head out. Suddenly Rax grab Mahi's wrist.

"Would you come with me, I will like to have some chit chats with you" he smiled innocently. 

"Oh umm ok....." Mahi replied.

"Who do you think you are to ask her?! " Varun garbed her another wrist.

"FRIEND" Rax said in mocking tone.

"Mahi you are coming with me." Varun try to pull her but Rax hold tighter.

"She said ok then what's the problem huh..." listening Rax he still didn't let go.

They were fighting like kids but oppositely Prakash noticed some wounds on her hand and Mahi  was whining in pain.

"Well Well Mahi and me didn't meet in a while, I had a lot to talk to my sis and she also want it, right Mahi?" He interrupt two giants.

He winked at her to know this sudden escape plan.

"Y-YEAH YEAH!! We didn't talked together in a while, I will come with you Prakash and Rax you can go with Varun.. ha ha"

Before anyone would open their mouth, she freed herself and run in Prakash's car and close the door.

"See you both there ." She waved at them, with that Prakash and Mahi left them dumbfound.

---

During the drive Mahi sighed heavily in relief. Prakash was curious of her wound so he asked 

"Hey.... um... what happened to your hand."

Mahi looked at it "N-Nothing... I was a bit clumsy.... it was a week ago and now its almost healed."

"You think I won't know?.... I m not stupid Mahi" Mahi turned her head to Prakash who was focusing on road but had worried expression in his eyes. 

"W-Why do you say that?" She shuttered.

"I may not know the whole story, but I figure out he is not good to you since after this marriage, right?" Mahi sighed and looked down.

"On day of wedding, when he came to your room before vows, I heard every thing.... And then leaving you alone on first night, firing all maids abruptly and now your hand. I end up at this that.... he hates you right?" Mahi nodded on his statement.

"But its not his fault completely to hate me, I came in his life without his permission and forcibly married him, if I was at his place I would also hated this situation. But I...." she looked outside the window and continued

"I don't have any choice either, this made me feel greedy for myself and guilty."

"I m sorry but I can't go against Varun's decision. Now I felt more sad and guilty. He may be rude and cold but if he loves someone he is ready to do anything for them. Your such a nice and lovely person too, I hope he soon look for you".