24. The Alpha🌶️

Two weeks earlier

RAFE

I entered the pub, ready to finally have a drink. It had been a long fucking week and I couldn't wait to relax a bit with the guys and a cold pint in hand.

"Rafe, mate, over here!" I heard Aiden say as I spotted him and the rest of the guys at a table in the corner closest to the darts boards. I am not even sure why I looked around for them, as that table was our usual hanging spot whenever we had time to go out.

Being in charge of the pack's warrior and shadowing my father as the future Alpha of the pack barely left me any free time, although I had to be honest that I didn't really care. I was a warrior, first and foremost, so I dedicated my life to training, preparing, and fighting. Everything else was just an add-on to my daily life. I only truly felt myself out on the battlefield where no one cared about your name, your status or your position- it was kill or be killed, irrelevant to who you were.

The only other time I could afford to feel like that since my mother's death had been my time with Aiden and the boys. Sure, Aiden was a dragon and normally we would never have accepted him amongst our ranks, but Aiden was not just any dragon. Aside from being the Fire Dragons Clan Beta, he was first my best friend and closest confidant and would remain so until we no longer walked on Earth.

"Where is my pint and whose arse am I kicking at darts this time?" The boys all laughed, even though I was actually quite serious. It wasn't too long before one of the guys went to grab another round of beers, including my first pint of the evening.

"Damn it, Rafe, all the girls here are eye fucking you again.. come on, man, give a chance to the rest of us!" Tom, one of the Windcrest top warriors and my most trusted men, said.

I turned in the direction that he was looking in and I saw three she-wolves from my pack lustfully staring at me as if I was their snack. One had great boobs, the other a killer arse and the third one had lips that were created for wrapping themselves around a cock. Sure I could fuck them together or separately. I was a wolf and sex was a basic, undeniable need for all wolf shifters. We were impulsive, possessive, dominant and rough, and that was easily reflected in how we fucked. Screwing all these she-wolves that were throwing themselves at me was purely about fulfilling my needs. They thought they made themselves sexy and appealing by being submissive and bending backwards for me, but they just didn't know how wrong they were. Hell yeah, I wanted to dominate, but there was nothing enjoyable about it if there was no fire, no challenge in the woman that you were with. And yet, none of them would ever dare stand up to me because they were too scared that I wouldn't fuck them and they could screw their chances of becoming the future Luna.

The extent that they would often go to was shocking- as if they had no self-respect, they were simply ready to do whatever they had to in order to secure their position, to secure me and my cock. And there was nothing less attractive than a woman with no self-respect. If they did not show that they were worth it, how did they expect me to respect them? 

So yeah, I was a prick and often messed with them, leaving them high and dry. Occasionally, I would give in to my primal instincts and allow some of them to ride my dick. People saw me as the playboy son of the Alpha, but I was no womaniser, far from that.

Being a warrior next to my brothers in arms and protecting my pack was my priority. I made my mind up the night I lost my mother to the magic people that abducted us when I was a teenager. I would never forget the torturous time spent in that mansion down in the south. The screams of shifters being tortured. The screams of my own mother, as they took away her wolf. It was only thanks to the pity of one of the human guards that I was able to escape. But I couldn't find it in my heart to thank him- he should have saved my mother, the Luna of the pack, instead of the teenage boy.