31. Sharing is caring

RAFE

I wasn't able to sleep that whole night, dreading to close my eyes in case my mind conjured images of the torturous things they could be putting Natalia through right now. It had been less than 24h since she disappeared, so chances were that she was still unharmed, but every minute that we wasted risked something happening to her.

It took every bit of my inner strength not to snap Amy's neck as I interrogated her earlier in the evening, seeing as she was the main responsible for the kidnapping of my sister. The fucking idiot had stupidly fallen for insane promises of those men that they will help her become my Luna. My fucking Luna! And for that she was ready to trade the life of Natalia and to harm my father, her Alpha. I always knew that all these she-wolfs were out of their minds in their efforts to get to me but I was fucking livid at the extent that Amy had dared to go.

Yet, at the same time I blamed myself. Did I ever make any promises to any of them? Of course not. If anything, it was a well-known fact that I had no interest in being mated. But I couldn't help but wonder whether even my simple hook-ups with any of them had led to this desperation that Amy had resorted to. It was only now, hours after I had extracted her confession out of her that I was able to think about it all with a semi-clear head.

I spent the hours on the way down to London replaying everything in my head. My last conversation with Natalia, the day I found out that she was injured, my mother's and my own kidnapping, the torturous hours spent in that mansion down south. I kept on trying to figure out what I could have done differently to prevent all of these from happening but I could not come up with any answers. My wolf, meanwhile, was going crazy inside my head, thinking about his mate of all things. As if that was even remotely a crucial element at this moment in time. That's why I blocked him, much to his protest.

My inner thoughts were slowly driving me insane and the confines of the car, where I was stuck with two other Alpha males and Riley Moreau of all people, were only aggravating my mood. So the moment that we stopped to fill up the car, I bolted out of it. I wanted nothing more than to shift and go for a run to clear my head but I knew it wasn't possible, so I had to make do with splashing some water on my face in the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and all I saw was anger. Anger that was simply there to mask just how helpless I felt.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the car when it hit me- the smell of her sweet arousal. It appeased and excited my wolf at the same time but my human side was not indifferent either, as my cock hardened under my jeans. I felt a throbbing pain in my crotch just at the thought of running my fingers over her naked skin before I spread her legs wide open and I...

Fucking great! Everything is going to shits and this woman is turned on, making my wolf and my dick ready to succumb to her command. What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

The power she held over me was unfathomable. Or maybe I just needed to get laid that badly. Whatever it was, I knew that I was not going to give in, not with Riley. I looked straight at her, keeping my face as neutral as I could. We locked eyes and I could see that she was struggling inside her head before she ran out of the car and into the petrol station.

I got into the car, taking over the driver's seat as it was my turn to drive for the rest of the journey, a task that I was glad to have at that moment as I needed my mind to be occupied with anything else but this woman.

When we finally pulled in front of her house, I was happy to finally reach our destination. The moment that we received the address of where we expected that Natalia was held though, I was ready to go again. Anything to save my sister. But Aiden and Riley did have a point when they argued that we had better chances attacking in the early hours of the following morning when they would least expect us.