ii

your tears quickly stopped once it took over. this was bad news. i didn't know what was going on but i knew that it wasn't good. I couldn't control any of my actions. i couldn't control my body. 

my vision went red

shit.  

it wanted blood. lots of it. i could feel the way my senses were heightened. i could smell everything. i could hear everything. my reflexes were quicker than ever. i was in full bloodlust. my nose only leads me to blood. i could smell it everywhere. i wanted it spilled. 

all of a sudden my body flung the stall door open and then i was staring at the backs of three girls.

no no no no nono no i need to tell them to go..you tried to overpower this thing taking over yourbody to tell them to run but you couldnt. you couldn't control what happened next. there was a sharp pain in your back and then-

slash.

in a blink of an eye, all three girls were lying on the floor, pools of blood pouring from their necks that were slit. 

the sight..satisfied me..and i gained control of my body once again.

i whimpered and fell on my knees to the floor

nononnonono please no

how..how did i do this..

my feathers can't possibly be able to do this 

i stood up and ran.

i couldn't bear the sight of those three lifeless bodies any more. the lives i took. 

i ran out of the school and ran to where my dad wanted to meet

im so confused.

...

when you arrived at the place your father was there sitting on the park bench. he was dressed like he normally is. a black suit with a white dress shirt. He had no tie and all of his buttons were buttoned except for the top two. his hair was gelled and slicked back. like always..you smiled at the thought. "hey dad"

he looked up to face you, "hey sweetie. come take a seat." he patted to the spot next to him on the bench. you sat down beside him

"whats going on? whys mom in the hospital?is she ok?"

"woah-woah slow down," he chuckles,"shes ok..for the most part. she passed out and i was worried so i took her to the hospital. don't worry shes safe." he looked at you with deep green eyes. "its all good. now how are you?"

"..."

"y/n..did something happen?"

"no.."

"did someone hurt you? if someone did speak up im not afraid to hurt- "

"dad. its..the thing..is mom really ok?"

"yes i just said she is-" you cut him off again

"dad. don't lie."

"..she..she's in critical condition..but don't worry I took care of it"

"dad. what do you mean you took care of it?"

"its handled. now, answer my question. how are you?"

"..i killed three students in the school bathroom.."

"..what."

"well i mean, it wasn't exactly me..i don't really know how to explain it..it was like-"

"like you couldn't control your body.."

"yes! like that! wait..how'd you know?"

"did you hear a voice before this happened?"

"yes.."

"shit," he mumbled under his breath. you were confused as to what was going on.

"dad.. you're scaring me what's wrong?"

"i guess its time." he looked at you. your breath hitched. his eyes were red now. "not too long ago your grandfather made a deal with the devil. he ran a gang called the night demons. his gang wasn't strong and members kept getting killed or robbed. he was tired of all that bull shit so he went to the bar and he talked to someone about his troubles. that person told him he could become so much stronger if he sold his soul to the devil or if he made a deal with a devil.. so he did."

"..so its true? grandpas soul was sold to the devil? didn't grandpa have a quirk? why'd he need to sell his soul?"

"how...did your mom tell you?"

"parts..but continue please. she didn't tell me everything.."

"ok..well your grandfather did have a quirk but it was third generation..so it wasn't strong like the first generations. he couldn't protect the people he cared about and that enraged him. after he sold his soul..he was so powerful. his gang rose to the top. that power didn't satisfy him so he went back and made a deal with the devil once again."

"what did he do?"

"he sold the souls of all the future generations that had his blood running through them."

"..he what. does that mean..that.."

"yes..your soul was sold to the devil even before you were born."

"wait..does this means that mom's soul?"

"yes. shes in the hospital because the devil doesn't need her anymore. he wants you."

"why me? im not any better than my mom."

"he wants you because..you were made for him..to be his servant. you were made to be perfectly suited for him. when your mom gave birth to you..the devil told her that this was the one to train hard..the perfect heir."

"is that why you guys trained me hard?"

"yes"

"what does he mean by heir? to the quirk? to the gang?" you were feeling a mix of emotions. anger, confusion, sadness..

"heir to the throne."

"throne?!"

"he wants you to be the one who stands on the throne next to his son."

"wait.." you stand up. your head was spinning. his son? the devils son.. what.. your thoughts were taking over. your fathers voice was fading away. your vision was spotting and then it was black.