vi

"time to meet the devil," you say. 

keigo pushes the doors open and you both walk in. 

the room was huge. like an office but not? there was a couch and tv in one corner and a pool table in another. right across from them was a giant desk with a chair. the chair turned to reveal a man with glasses and light brown hair that stook up in every direction. . he was wearing a black suit and it was buttoned and had a black-tie. he looked very..neat? 

"ah! y/n! finally, we meet!" he stood up from the chair and walked out from behind the desk. his hands were opened wide almost as if he was going to give you a hug. 

"um..hi?" you said. is he really the devil? wow..he is very different then what i thought..the stories really have it wrong you think he takes notice to you being in just your bra and a jacket. "mitsuki!" he calls out

huh? whos mitsuk- your thoughts were cut off when a firey woman walked through a door at the side of the room. "WHAT?! IM TRYING TO DEAL WITH OUR BRAT OF A SON- oh! y/n hi!" you tilt your head at how she changed from mad to sweet in an instance.she had blonde hair and red eyes. she looks like that guy..bagu?..baku?..ugh i don't know.  do i have to deal with this all the time? you think. 

"she needs a shirt. do you have one?" the brown haired man says

"hm?" she turns her head to the man then back to you. she sees the jacket that just barely covers your bra. "oh! yes, i do! one moment..um does it matter what size?"

"no..thank you?" you are taken aback by the hospitality of what seemed to be the devil and pheonix. this is really what they are like? is this really hell? im so confused. 

"well..i will leave now." your brother says from behind you. 

"wait what? your leaving me with them?" you whisper so that only keigo can hear. 

he chuckles softly, "it's going to be ok. plus, i can't be here that long. remember? I'm still alive. im not actually dead." he whispers back.

that's right. you're dead. so are your parents. you wanted to cry but you couldn't not in front of them. 

the woman came back with a black worn-out shirt and handed it to you. she smelt like..death. yep. definitely hell. 

you put the shirt on and handed the jacket back to your brother. he took and smiled slightly and started to head out. "hawks?" the man says.

"yes sir?"

"thank you for delivering her to us." 

"of course sir." he turned and left.  leaving you alone with the fiery woman and the calm man. 

"you can take a seat." the man gestured to the chairs in front of his desk. he walks back behind his desk and takes his seat. you sit in one and look at the man. mitsuki walks behind the desk standing next to him. "if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm masaru, the devil and this is my wife, mitsuki, the pheonix. " you look at the woman. i'm supposed to take her place. but i'm not going to. i promised mom. "now we are going to ask you a series of questions then we will send you back."

"send me back?" you ask aloud.

"back to your home. the land of the living."

"but im dead. i died."

"yes..but i don't want you dead. you still have a long life ahead of you so i'm sending you back." he responds looking you straight in the eye. 

"what about my parents? you can bring them back. so bring them back." you say bluntly. 

"i like her. she knows what she wants and shes straight forward about it." the woman says. mitsuki  I  think is her name. she looks at you, "sorry sweetie, but no. we aren't bringing your parents back." shes says bluntly. her hand resting on the back of the chair to support her weight as she leans on the chair. 

"why." you were boiling with rage. 

"because we don't need them anymore. if we never knew them they would've been locked up in here a long time ago. so either way you need to let them go. you only need yourself now." the man says

"well, and our son."

"im not marrying your son." you snap back at them. i probably shouldn't do this to the devil but i could care less they took my parents. 

"your quite right." a familiar voice says from where the woman walked through. all three of us turn our heads in the direction of the voice. "im not marrying her." he says. 

it was the man you met in the hallway earlier. he was in normal attire now. he wore a black tank top and baggy, black sweatpants. he was very muscular. he walked into the room. he stopped a few feet from the desk. 

"OI! YOUR SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE ROOM." the woman yells at him

"LIKE I'D LISTEN TO YOU OLD HAG" he yells back.

"OI! DON'T CALL ME OLD HAG!"

"FINE. VERY FUCKING UGLY OLD HAG. BETTER?"

"OH, YOU LITTLE SHIT" she walks away from the dad and smacks him on the head. 

you just stare at the two . they are so loud and annoying. 

"can you guys shut up?" you say. you didn't even realize you said it until after the two stopped fighting and looked at you. 

"EH??!" the boy yells. the woman simply smiles at you and walks back next to the man. 

"of course. sorry." she says sweetly.

"thank you. now as i was saying..im not marry that little bitch over there." you point to the fuming boy who looks like hes going to explode. 

the mom laughs and the man just puts his head in his hands. "i really like you. your fun." she says looking at you. 

"WTF. WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE?" he yells while showing little explosions from his palms.

"I'm not marrying a man child. that's all," you say ignoring him. 

"EHH?? OI OI OI." the father shoots a glance at the son and he stops. 

"you don't have to worry about the marriage anytime soon. you too weak and haven't developed fully. your quirk is only controlled by emotions. you need to control it yourself. you're also to soft and you haven't trained hard enough. but you will marry my son." he says with a sharp tone in his voice. the hospitality gone from his voice. "you can't change your fate. especially if we are the ones controlling it."

you stand up from your seat and walk to the door. 

"watch me."