xii

you woke up the next day and stretched. you looked at the celing expecting to see your rooms plain white celing, but instead looked up to see a giant moral or angels and demons. there were people in between. some were getting pulled down and some where walking up, ohters where pushed. "wow..." you got lost in the moral that you completely forgot that it wasn't your celing. 

you finally snapped back to your senses when you remembered your not in your room. 

you jumped off the bed and examined the large room. there was a door off the the left of the room and another room off to the right. There was a large flatscreen tv in front of the bed and had a small couch in front of it. The walls were a deep red and the wall trim was white. There was a messy desk infront of a window showing a botanical garden. The room was reletivly clean except for the desk and few stray trash on the ground. "where the hell am i?" you say aloud. 

"your in hell." a voice says from behind the door to the right. 

"eh?! am i dead? did i die again? why am i here?" you pause, "wait..bakugou?" you say remembering that last night he was driving you home. 

"the one and only," he says coming out from what seems to be the bathroom. He was soakign wet and seemed like he didn't even care to dry himself. You could see his defined muscles and abs. Thats when you noticed the only thing he had on was a towel.

"OI!" you yell turning around, "AT LEAST PUT SOMETHING ON!" 

"its my room..why would i?" he asks, you sould hear his voice drifting father away which meant he was going to get clothing. 

"BECAUSE I'M HERE!" 

"didn't think you'd be up."

"THATS YOUR EXCUSE. THATS NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE. AT LEAST TRY."

"OI! SHUT UP I HAVE A HEADACHE." he yells back

"sorry. not really, its karma."

"eh? karma for what?"

"kidnapping me." 

"what? how'd i kidnap you?"

"i told you to take me home! not here!" using your hands to show the room. though you were really just gesturing to one corner of the room becuase you were still looking away from the boy. 

"its not my fault you fell asleep before I could ask where you lived!"

"oh..heh..shit my bad," that's right, i did fall asleep in the car..oops

"yeah."

"OI!"

"SHUT UP!" 

"WHERES MY DRESS?" 

"I SAID SHUT UP"

"TF DID YOU DO?" 

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT EXCEPT FOR CARRY YOU ALL THE WAY HERE."

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DRESS AND WHY AM I WEARING A BIG ASS SHIRT WITH NO PANTS."

"I DIDN'T DO THAT SHIT. I HAD SOMEONE WHO WORKS HERE CHANGE YOU INTO SOMEHTHING."

"WHAT WHY?"

"SHUTTT UPPP" a woman bursts open the door screaming

"EH? YOUR THE ONE YELLING OLD HAG!" 

"BECAUSE YOUR WHINY ASS IS YELLING"

"WHATEVER."

"sorry.." you say as you turn to face the blonde woman.

"Y/N?!" she yells, "what are you doing here?" 

"its kind of a long story.."you say, aware of how bad this looks. bakugou was shirtless with wet hair and you were in a oversized shirt with no pants.