xx

⚠️tw rape and abuse⚠️

*flashback- a year and a half ago*

you felt a sting in your cheek from where his hand met it, you stood in shock and slowly rose your hand to your check, "did..did y-you just h-hit me?" you look up to the tall raven-haired man in front of you, he stayed silent, you ran to your bathroom,

"y-y/n! wait!" he tried to grab your wrist and tried to stop you, but he fails

you shut the door and slide down the door, your eyes well up with tears and they just keep falling, you couldn't stop them. this is the first time he hit me...he didn't mean it...he'll stop...

*flash forward to a year ago* 

you woke up and headed to the bathroom, you looked in the mirror, another bruise..you grabbed your makeup bag and covered it up. you got very good at hiding bruises over the last few months, they just kept coming and you kept hiding them, it was a simple routine you developed. it was normal, you knew what was happening was wrong, but you were scared to speak up or to end it, you didn't know what he would do and you didn't want to lose him. 

*the present*

"mmmm!" your protest was muffled by his lips and tongue, you tried pushing him off but he grabbed your hand's wand pinned them. 

you moved your face to the side, "get off me!" you try and kick you legs, but only then realizes he pinned them down to, you couldn't do anything

"i know you want it," he says grabbing your face with his free hand, he pressed his lips back against yours, you moved and tried as much as you could to loosen his grip on you, for just one chance to get him off, but you couldn't

"feisty huh?" he smiled then used his quirk to produce a chain, the tied you up so that he could let go of your hands, he cupped your face and you took that chance to bite his hand, he immediatly brought back his hand and winced in pain, you thought he would slap you or iht you so you braced for the impact, yet, nothing came. 

you look to the man on top of you to see a smirk on him, "so you like that kind of stuff huh?"

your eyes widen, nonono this was no how it was supposed to go. he started to unbutton his shirt, you tried to get your hands out of the chains and you squirmed form underneath him, "GET OFF!" you yelled, 

he leaned back down to kiss you but was stopped when the door flung open. 

"oi, i think she said to get off," 

*bakugou's point of view after the blast*

"look! theres a building!" mina yells, 

everyone saw it and ran even faster, a few minutes later they arrived at the abandoned building, the windows were broken so kaminari was lifted up by kirishima to look inside while jiro listened into what they were saying. 

"yeah, its her ex, their going into a room, we need to move now, I don't want to know whats going to happen," kaminari says, "there's two guys, i know them, seen them a few times when y/n was dating him, the shorter one can produce blades from any part on his body, I don't know about the taller one, i've never seen him use his quirk." 

"i could take a guess," jiro says, hear ear jack retracting from the wall, "he probably can block quirks, i can't hear anything, and he's probably the reason that those three are still alive,"