iv

finally, you think as you change into your clothing and leave the hospital room. you walk down to where your dad and mom are. you smile at seeing your mom and break into a run down to your mom. you give her a big hug knowing shes ok. 

"hi mom!"

"hey sweetie" she says with a soft voice

"how are you? i thought you were in critical condition?"

" i was."

"huh? how are you suddenly ok now? you look fine. its almost as if you were never in the hospital."

"oh..perks of having your soul sold to the devil! you don't die till he wants you dead!"

"oh..then when i meet him i'll make you live forever!" you say with a big smile

"when you meet him? oh for the son..ah yes." she playfully smacks your dad in the stomach, "i can't believe you told her all of that at once."

"i thought she could handle it all.." he looks down to his feet. he looked like a little kid there, dispite being the husband to a maifa boss whos soul was sold to the devil.

"well obvisouly she couldn't. she fainted. well anyway!" she claps her hands together, "lets get going before the streets are to dark to see where we are going."

finally, i get to go home. i feel likes it been forever since i last saw our house. its been a long and stressful day. we head out of the hospital and walk to our car. we all sit inside with my dad behind the wheel. he pulls out of the parking lot and turns on the radio. 

we sing to a few songs and laugh at the corny jokes my dad makes. its almost like we are a normal family you smile at the thought. 

"mom?" you ask

"yes sweetie?"

"what happens if i marry the devils son?"

"well..you become a pheonix. thats the title you own."

"i get the title of a pheonix? but thats my quirk." you say confused. 

"well yes. i assume that one of the reasons he wants you."

"ok.."

"if you marry him then you become the most powerful women in the world considering you are immortal and you're a pheonix. if you marry him you are incharge of all the demons and people who sold their souls. you keep track of them."

"grandpa said that i needed to keep the son on a tight leash."

"you do have to do that but you talked to grandpa?"

"yeah.."

"he didn't touch you did he?" is you weren't looking at her eyes at that moment and if the streetlight hadn't shown at that moment you wouldn't have seen that flash of red in her eyes.

"no he didn't mom im fine. don't worry about me"

"ok.thats good. "

"mom?"

"hm?"

"what happens if i don't marry him?"

".."

"mom?"

"something or someone will pay the price. you really shoudn't think or talk about that. hes serious. don't underestimate him. i support you if you want to twist fate. i believe in you. actually,i think you should. you shouldn't get tangled up in that business. don't fall for him and pull out strong. you'll be ok. " she turns to look at you with a smile. 

you smile back. I can do this. i'll be ok.. i can do this i wont marry him mom and i wont fall for him mom. i promis-

screech

bang

black.

a/n: oop and dont worry you will meet bakubro soon.