v

i woke up in a weird place. it gave me the creeps. it wasn't the hospital i was in an hour ago. 

what happened? 

you sit up and tried to remember what happened. suddenly a rush of memories rushed back.

*flashback*

screech

bang

black.

(a few moments later)

you woke up and felt a sharp pain in your stomach. you looked down to see a giant piece of glass pierced through your skin. oh my god.  what the fuck. your shaking hands went down to the piece of glass trying not to touch it is this real? am i impaled by a piece of glass? if im impaled then.."MOM! DAD!" you screamed to see your mother all bloody. your dad was halfway out of the front window. you sat up and impaled the glass even farther.

you screamed in pain as you fell back and passed out again.

*flashback over*

"MOM! DAD!" you yell as you rush out of the  bed you were in and run around the place that your in. worry laced in you voice when you can't find them.

you realize then that there was no pain in your stomach. you lift your shirt up and observe the clean unharmed stomach. there's no glass? what? no stitches? im so confused

"nice body." a deep voice in front of you says. 

you yelp as you drop your shirt and look at the man in front of you leaning at the entrance to a hallway. 

he has blond hair that is gelled up and ruby red eys. he was wearing a red suit with the jacket on his shoulders. a tie loosely hung from around his neck. 

"who are you and why are you looking at my body perv"

he raised an eyebrow, "im bakugou and im looking at your body because your showing it to me." 

"i was not showing it to you. i was looking at it because im confused."

"about?" he asks. he stood at his full height when he stopped from leaning on the door, he was shorter than most guys but he looked young. so he was still growing. 

"none of your busniess" you hiss at him.

"ok miss sassy." he looks straight at you, "then may i ask what the hell you doing?" 

"what?" you ask. you forgot about what you were doing. he distracted you. "FUCK."

"woah," he says, "that one way to answer a question." 

"fuck you," you say back, snappy. 

"you wish." he smirks at at you 

you groan and roll your eyes. i need to check the hallway but hes in the way. you head straight towards him hoping he takes the hint and moves. he doesn't budge, you look up at him"can you move?"

"huh?"

"can you move out of the way. i need to get to the hallway."

"bossy. got it." he moves out of the way and lets you go. "just so you know, your parents are with my dad. all the way down that hall to the right."

"thank-" you stop midway down the hall. dad? wait. hold up. you turn around to see that he's gone. he's lying. probably just a weird person that works at this place. shit. i should've asked where i was. 

you finally arrived at where bakugou said your parents were. you opened the door, you didn't see your parents but what you saw was unbelievable. 

you were at a car crash. a car was crashed into a giant metal pole. the damage it took was unbelievable. there was an ambulance and many, many, paramedics. there were helicopters above and reporters covering the whole scene. you walked closer to the car. no one seemed to notice you.