Chapter 15: Talk It Out

I'm back you all. This chapter kinda has some twists and turns. You think you ready for it? Let's see...

Seungmin's POV

"Hyunjin likes Han," I said shocking him. "What do you mean he likes Han hyung?" he asked me worried. "I mean, Hyunjin likes Han in a romantic way I think." He looked at me like I said something out of this universe. "How's that possible? Don't they hate each other? They are literally always at each others' throats. Just leave them alone for 10 minutes and one of them will be dead or worse, both of them might be dead. This can't be true," he kept denying it. "Jeongin-ah! Calm down. It's just what I think based on what I heard Hyunjin say. It's not like..." he interrupted me. "What did Hyunjin hyung say?" he looked at me in anticipation. "He didn't say anything to me. I heard him near the tents when we went on the trip. I think he and Han just had a fight or something. Hyunjin came running towards the tent, crying," he interrupted me again. "He was crying? What did Han hyung do now?" he almost stormed towards Han's room. I held him and somehow convinced him otherwise.

After calming him down, I continued telling him the things I heard. "I woke up just then to have some water. I came out of the tent as I heard some sniffles. I heard Hyunjin talking to no one in particular. He was standing near his tent. I don't think he saw me. He was saying things like why don't you understand me. I want to be your star but you seem to always push me away and stuff like that," I said looking at Jeongin. "And you imagined he was talking about Han hyung?" he asked me accusingly. "I didn't imagine anything Jeongin. I could tell because Han is the only one who pushes Hyunjin away," I said frustrated. I saw some emotion flicker in his eyes but he masked it quick. He got up to go but I asked him what he was going to do. He just gave a curt reply of 'nothing' and went away.

Minho's POV

"I have something to confess. I was sending letters to Chan hyung for a while now. I just did that to make him feel better, but now it's for me. I just feel so happy when he smiles reading my letter. Even if I can't make him happy, at least my letters can. That's the only way I see to help him right now," I spit everything out to Felix. "Wait... Letters? How? I mean doesn't he know? I'm so confused right now," he said holding his hair. "Okay so long story short. You know how I tried talking to him and it didn't work, right? So I just got this idea and started writing him letters anonymously. Disguising them as fan mail," I said and Felix looked shocked. "Woah. You actually got a pretty good idea for the first time. I must say, I'm impressed hyung." His words made me roll my eyes at him.

"So now what? You planning to stop writing?" he asked making me scream in shock. "ANIIIIIII...." he closed his ears at my sudden outburst. "Aaah... My freaking ears. Damnit." I made him sit on the bed, "See that's the problem. It's getting more and more riskier sneaking those letters into his pile of fan mail. But I don't want to stop writing either. I can't. It's like he lights up my world with his smile. I can't get over the twinkle I see in his eyes when he was talking about me...," I was interrupted. "Not you... That fan," I flicked him on his forehead. "Aah Hyung. That hurts," I didn't mind him and continued talking.

"I just love the way he waits for my letters. The way he gets so excited to see it and the happiness he feels when he is reading that letter. I love it when he laughs at my silly and stupid jokes. I love it when he stealthily saves those letters in his drawer. I just love everything..." Felix cut me off. "About Chan hyung. You love Chan hyung." His sentence silenced my words and thoughts. "What? Ani. I didn't say that. How can I? What are you saying Lix? That makes no sense..." I don't know if I was convincing Felix or myself. "Hyung... It's very much obvious. But I know it's hard for you to acknowledge your own feelings sometimes. Please think carefully and take the right call," he said making me gulp.

"Lix, you understand everyone. Then why not Changbin?" I saw his muscles tense. "What do you mean hyung? Don't you think you got it wrong. He's the one who doesn't understand my feelings and you are saying that to me?" I smiled at him and held his hand. "See Lix. Not everyone is open enough to accept everything. And you know Changbin thinks too much. So it might be hard for him to acknowledge his own feelings. He might be struggling to come to terms with his feelings. At this time, how can you expect him to understand your feelings. Isn't it a bit much to ask of him?" I said as gently as possible.

"But hyung... he can't even understand when I'm directly telling him. Don't you think it's hard for me too?" he said almost on the verge of tears. "I understand Lix. But give him some time. If he doesn't come around then I swear I'll beat him up and make him understand. Don't you trust hyung?" I asked him like I'm talking to a baby. He hugged me, "I know I have you all with me. But it gets really hard when all you need is one person by your side and that person doesn't even get the point," he started crying. I just hugged him and comforted him till he fell asleep. Gladly I didn't have to carry him since we were in his room. I gently closed the door and went back to my room.

Han's POV

I was just jamming to some music when Jeongin barged into the room. "What the...? Jeongin-ah? Gwenchana?" I asked in concern. After panting a little he replied, "Do you like Hyunjin hyung?" I was shocked at his sudden question, "Wae? He's one of us. Of course I like him," I didn't understand what he was expecting from me. "Ani. That's not what I was asking. Do you like him more than that? In a romantic way perhaps?" he startled me. "Hell no. Why would you even ask me that? That's gross. I don't mean he's gross but I don't think of him in that way," I was beyond awkward with where this conversation is headed now. "Jinjayo? Even if he likes you, you won't like him back?" he kept interrogating me. "You do know that we fight like dogs. Only recently did we start being a little mature around each other and this is the conclusion you draw? That I like him? That we like each other?" I said frustrated. "But Seungmin hyung heard..." I got annoyed and I just snapped at him, "I don't know what Seungmin heard or told you but I have no clue what you are talking about. Now if you will excuse me, I have to work on the lyrics." I quickly grabbed my stuff and stomped out of the room. I had no clue why I was so worked up over something so trivial.

Chan's POV

I saw Minho walk out of Felix's room. He was headed towards the kitchen. I thought I would also go since I was feeling thirsty. For some reason, he didn't turn the lights on. He opened the refrigerator and was drinking water under its light. "Why didn't you turn the light on?" I saw him flinch upon hearing me. "Aah hyung! You scared me. Weren't you sleeping?" he asked me clearly startled. I went towards him and hugged him from behind. "Mianhae. Didn't mean to scare you. I was just feeling thirsty so came in here," I let go of him and took the bottle from his hand. I could feel his eyes on me while I was drinking. "What? Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. "A... Ani... I ... was not... looking at you," I noticed the stutter in his voice. I shrugged keeping the bottle inside. "I'm gonna go get some sleep. Goodnight hyung," saying this he practically ran from there. "Aah Wae. I don't bite Minho...." I said in an octave higher so that he can hear it. However, he ran to his room and shut the door. I thought it was kinda strange but didn't think much.

Phew... There goes some revelations and confrontations and what not. Why is everyone so confused about their true feelings? Aah... They are unbelievable. Hehe. I'm gonna go before you start bashing me up for the angst (if it even is) in this. Bye