Chapter 22: What's Wrong With MY PACE!?

Hello my lovely readers! How's everyone doing? Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance! I'm so ready to wave 2020 goodbye. Honestly, in my 20+ years of existence, this year has been unforgettable in a bad way. Hoping for a better 2021. Don't lose hope and stay positive and amazing as you are.

Now to the story, I'm really very sorry for not being able to post last Sunday. I had no time to write due to some personal matters at hand. I also want to inform you all that I might not be able to update regularly for 2-3 weeks. But I'm not going to stop writing. I'll write whenever I find time. So please keep reading and show it a lot of love ❤️. Now let's head to the story.

Han's POV

I was playing on my Nintendo because I was feeling bored and didn't have anything else to do. "Wanna watch a movie, hyung?" Jeongin asked me scrolling through his phone. "Don't you knock?" I said before telling him I was busy. "Okay, I'll just watch it with Hyunjin hyung then," he said. For some reason I suddenly wanted to watch it. "Fine, I'm in," I got up from my bed and put the Nintendo aside. "Oh...kay?" Jeongin said confused. "What? I just got bored of Nintendo," I told him. "I didn't ask...anyways let's not waste time. Come on," he said dragging me along.

Hyunjin's POV

"Play the movie, I'll be right back, just gonna bring some popcorn." I heard Jeongin say to.....HAN? "So...what movie are we watchin'?" Han asked. "High Society?!" I replied. "Cool!" Han said. "Wait, I clearly remember you saying you watched it already," I said recalling all the times he whined to me about how much he expected from this film but it ended up disappointing him. "It's a good movie, I can watch it again," he said making me suspicious. "I'm pretty sure you didn't like it...." I said confused. "Oh...I said that? I was probably joking," he stuttered. "If you say so," I said trying not to think about it too much.

"Did I miss anything?" Jeongin said as he brought the popcorn with him. "Nope, nothing." Han said taking the bowl of popcorn from Jeongin's hands. Though we were watching a movie, I couldn't focus on it at all. All I could think of was....Han. Without even realising, I kept glancing at him.

Felix's POV

"He is such an idiot! How much more obvious can I be!?!" I yelled in frustration while looking at myself in the mirror. I was taking out all my anger so that I could get things off my chest. "Is he dumb or am I an idiot? Is he ignoring the fact that I like him? Does he not like me?" My voice suddenly went from frustrated to sad. "Uh...I'm such a coward. I should have kissed him while he was awake!" I yelled blaming myself.

Seungmin's POV

"Is he ignoring the fact that I like him? Does he not like me?" I was heading towards Felix's room and heard Lix talking to himself. I was surprised at what he was saying. I knew it was wrong but I decided to eavesdrop anyways. I stood near the slightly open door and listened. "Uh...I'm such a coward. I should have kissed him when he was awake!" He yelled making me shook. "You did what?!" I asked him. "Hmm!? How long have you been standing there?!" He asked shocked to see me at the door. "You kissed who!?" I asked him wanting to know everything immediately.

A few minutes later....

"You kissed Changbin hyung?!" I accidentally said a little too loud. "Shh!" He said shushing me. "While he was sleeping?" I said. "Yep, I couldn't do it when he was awake. I'm too scared. I don't wanna ruin our relation," he said looking down towards the ground. "Hey, it's okay. It's gonna be alright," I said trying to comfort him. "Why don't we go on a walk, get some fresh air? Hmm?" I asked him waiting for his approval. "Yeah, that sounds good," he said still looking dull. "Hey, why that long face? This is not my Yongbokie," I said knowing that he would react positively. He smiled and said "I'm fine, let's go. Come on." "Now, this is the Yongbokie I know," I said following him out of the room.

Jeongin's POV

I noticed that neither of them were watching the movie. They were too busy watching each other. I decided, since they like each other anyways, maybe I should make Han hyung jealous. He's a pabo when it comes to realizing his feelings anyways. I couldn't think of anything else to do so I turned towards Hyunjin hyung and rested my head on his shoulder. He ruffled my hair and then put his arm around my neck making me feel comfortable. For some reason it felt different. It wasn't how I expected it to be. People say you get goosebumps and butterflies in your tummy when someone you like gets close to you. But, I couldn't feel anything. I guess I don't actually have feelings for Hyunjin hyung.

I looked at Han hyung to see if he was watching. As soon as I turned my head towards him, I could see lasers coming out of his eyes. He was literally staring into my soul. I felt intimidated and turned around immediately. I could still feel his looks piercing me, which means my plan is working.

Han's POV

Honestly, seeing Hyunjin so close to Jeongin made me feel 'weird'. I tried ignoring it but couldn't. I just tried re-focusing on the movie. Eventually, the movie ended. "That was a good movie," Jeongin said getting up and stretching. Jeongin went back into his room, leaving me and Hyunjin alone. I moved closer to him to see what he was doing on his phone. "How was the movie?" I asked him.

Seems like he was too busy scrolling through Instagram for him to even hear me talk. He was always on his phone. I got mad and grabbed his phone from him. "Hey!" He yelled at me for taking his phone. I thought of holding his phone up high but he's taller than me so the only option was to put it behind my back. "Hey, give it back!" He yelled. "Nope, I'm not gonna give it," I said making him angry. He tried so hard, but I didn't give in. He tried tickling me, but it didn't work. Eventually, we started giggling and laughing. We were actually having so much fun. We totally forgot about everything around us.

Suddenly, he became aggressive. He pushed me onto the seat of the couch and got on top of me. I was so shocked I let go of the phone. I was kind of scared, I never saw this side of Hyunjin. He took the phone from me and said "Yes fin....ally" realising mid sentence that he was on top of me. We stayed like that for a while, staring at each other's eyes and lips. Back and forth. For some reason I didn't want him to get off of me. It felt good. "I'm sorry," he said getting up. But I didn't let go of him, I grabbed his waist, pulled him back on top of me and held him tight. "What are you..." "Shhh" I said cutting him off. "Hyunjin....Why are you so handsss...", "What the hell are you two doing?" Someone said disrupting me.

Oops, I did it again! Hehe 😜 Hope you don't mind these little twists and turns and suspense in the story. Please tell me what you think about the story so far and any future suggestions. I'm a newbie author so I'm exploring all kinds of possibilities. Also, keep voting. It means a lot. I'll be back with the next chapter soon, hopefully. Bye bye for now.