001

Gabriella was tugging onto the sleeve of my shirt as we approached the cafeteria.

"Seriously, you are too obvious Ella..." I told her monotonously.

She looked at me pouting, "Am I?"

I want to cry so badly at the moment because she is just too obvious that she's crushing on the school prince, Damien.

"But Joanna, isn't he so manly and oh-so-hot?" I fake smiled and cupped her face.

"Ella, I was serious when I said ever since stepping a foot into Crosswell High no one has yet to attract me."

"Not even Jonas?" She said wiggling her perfectly shaped brows.

Hate to admit, I did have a little crush on Jonas.

"Shut it, Ella" She chuckled.

"Well... Never haha!" and there went my best-friend running down the hallways.

I gasped in shock when I saw her bumped into someone.

"OHMY! I'M SO SORRY!" Gabriella voice boomed along the hallway. I quickly rushed towards her and extended a helping hand to help her up.

"Nah-I'm cool...wait.."

"Aren't you the girl who confessed the day before yesterday?" The other five guys behind him started whispering to one another.

"Oh, Damien -hi" Gabriella said in a sweet tone.

Oh please Ella.

"Ella, I will be in the ladies be right back." I excused myself.

Oh god I can't stand her being all-so-cute infront of the guy who dumped her infront of the whole student body!! I hate the sight of that stupid guy who does he think he is.

Right at the moment, I saw him walking up the stairs with his hands tugged inside his tapered school pants pockets and well not to mention he wasn't with his friends.

Perfect timing.

I stood in his way purposely trying to block him. I smirked while waiting for his reaction.

"Move." He said in a demanding tone. I simply ignored him. He looked at me this time.

"Didn't you hear me?!"

"Well... I actually did." I gave him my nastiest glare. He leaned on the edge of the stairs railing, looking at me while smirking.

What da hell is that peasant thinking?

"Is this about your friend Daisy? Jillian? Rachel?" He scratched his head.

"Gabriella." I hissed which made him smirk even more.

"Is this the modern way of confession?" I frowned at his words.

In less than a few seconds I felt my back hit against the wall, while his face was dangerously and continuously leaning forward. I gulped while staring at his approaching face.

"PERVERT!!!" Shutting my eyes, I kicked him in the balls. Groans are heard and my eyes were still closed. I opened my eyes slowly to only see Damien lying on the first step of the stairs.

How may god. Seeing him all curled up made me feel so guilty. I quickly went down and helped him up. Thank god there wasn't anyone left except for the both of us.

What did you do Joanna Hill.

Crouching down, I whispered an apology that was only audible for him to hear.

He looked at me while holding his waist. "Are you really sorry?" I nodded.

It may seems to be too much for a jerk like you but I'm really sorry.

"So you really are-" He gave me a weird demonic smile. I stood up an was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"What the-" I snapped back to see him still siting down. The pain was still drawn on his face.

"Bring me home now." My eyes widened.

"What?" He gave me a smirk.

"You heard me and a piggyback ride would be great."