𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami's POV

The whole room started rumbling as a giant wall slid up. A man came out and stood in front of all the examinees.

"My name is Satotz and I will be the examiner for the first phase. The Hunter Association is not liable for any injuries or deaths that occur throughout the exam. If you would like to leave, please exit through the door on your left. If not, follow me."

I got up from my spot against the wall, some people immediately putting up their guards. I shrugged and continued walking towards the front. Everyone moved out my way and got as far as possible.

Satotz turned around and started walking- no, prancing- down a long hallway that looked kinda like a sewer. I was close to the front of the group when the paced picked up.

time skip

We have been running for about 2 hours now. Lots of the useless people have dropped to the ground, others were struggling to keep up. At this point, I was debating if I was should use my wings, just to make things more interesting.

"Hey, kid!" some man shouted. I looked to my right to see a boy with silver hair on a skateboard.

"This is an endurance test! You have to run!" People like him are what's wrong in the world.

"No one ever said it was an endurance test.♡" I said to him, making half-lidded eye contact.

"Yeah, Leorio. All he said was that we have to follow him." Some kid with spikey green and black hair said.

I was running right next to the two boys so I decided to listen in on their conversation.

"I'm Gon Freecss. What's your name?" the green haired boy said.

"Killua. How old are you, Gon?" the other child responded, the one with the silver hair and blue eyes.

"I'm 12."

"Me too."

"Really! Let's be friends, Killua!" Gon exclaimed.

"Um. Sure?" Killua said, though it came out as more of a question.

'Hmm... that must be Ging's son. I feel bad for him, Ging's an asshole.'

'And Killua Zoldyck. Who would have thought.'

"Excuse me. Miss?" I looked towards the boy with an amused face.

"Yes~♡" I cooed.

"I'm Gon and that's Killua. What's your name?" Gon asked excitedly. 'How is this boy so happy?'

"Yami~♡" The snakes that are wrapped around my body seemed comfortable with the little boy. Meaning that I could trust him.

"That's such a pretty name, Yami." 'Ok, I love this little boy'

"Thank you, Gon.♡"

"Hey, what kind of snakes are those?" I could see a few heads turn, waiting for my answer.