𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Basically, since I'm not making a chapter for the 2nd phase I wanted to go over what happened.

All of the contestants were asked to make a pork dish that would satisfy both of the examiners' tastes. Buhara passed everyone, and Menchi kept failing everyone. Yami somehow managed to make a dish that appealed to Menchi, therefore being the only one to pass this phase. Netero came down and took everyone to Mt. Split-In-Half for a retry. Now, all of examinees left were on an airship to the next phase.

I hope that summed it up well enough for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami's POV

We were all standing in the airship waiting for Netero to begin talking. Of course, I already knew who he was but clearly a lot of these people didn't. They thought he was just some old man who didn't deserve to be the chairman. They could not be more wrong.

"My name is Netero and I am the chairman of the Hunter Association. I wasn't going to make an appearance until the last phase, but now I think I'll stick around."

"And I'm his assistant, Beans."

"We will arrive at our destination sometime around 8 tomorrow morning. Everyone is free to do as they please until then. Dinner is being served the dining hall."

We all dispersed and went our separate ways. I went straight to look for Kurapika. We made direct eye contact and he turned to Leorio and said something inaudible. Leorio gave him a slight nod and wandered off.

I walked away in a different direction, knowing that he was following me. Once we made it to one of the rooms, I slipped in and sat down on the floor, waiting for him to show.

Kurapika walked in and made sure to completely shut the door. He sat down next to me.

I snapped my fingers, telling all of the snakes to slither off of me and go do their own things.

"So... what happened during the first phase?"

"A little bit of this, a little bit of that.♡"

He shot me a glare.

"Ok, ok. Chill, dude.♡" I sat for a second, thinking of how to explain.

"Some assholes were trying to kill me because they didn't want me here. The same thing happened to Hisoka.♡"

"Well why wouldn't they want you here?"

"They said that I looked like some sort of freak. Didn't bother me too much until one man called me a slut.♡" There was no regret, sadness, or even anger in my voice. Just the same cheeky tone I always used.

"Oh. Well, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm the one who killed them.♡"

"Listen, Yami." I glanced at him and raised an eyebrow, urging him to continue.

"As long as you never put me or my friends in danger and you don't kill innocents, I will stick by your side."