𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

*This chapter contains a slight lemon* It is not going to be full on sex like the other one. I will place another warning before the scene begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Reminder* This is the outfit Yami is wearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

"The meeting's about to start, Hisoka. Where's your guest?"

"She'll be hear any minute now~" The troupe sat in silence for a little while longer.

"Ok. Can we just start? Whoever it is clearly isn't comin-" Machi was cut off by a sound of lighting and fire in the the middle of the sitting room. Everyone had put up their guards and were ready to fight. Hisoka just smirked, knowing exactly what was happening.

There was a huge ring of purple fire and purple lighting that reached from the floor to the ceiling. Even Chrollo looked slightly concerned. The ring started spinning even faster, to the point where it formed some type of tornado looking shape.

The fire and lighting was replaced with purple smoke and the entire troupe, except for Hisoka, was prepared to attack whoever emerged from the smoke.

Yami's POV

The smoke cleared after about ten seconds, and who was standing in the middle? No one.

The troupe looked around confused, their guards still up. I had decided to teleport to Hisoka and sit next to him on the windowsill.

We looked at each other and smirked. I chuckled lowly, gaining the attention of the whole troupe, including Chrollo.

"My apologies~ It seems that I arrived a little late~♡" It took them a few seconds, but realization struck their faces.

Some seemed to look at me in awe. Others looked scared. And some even seemed flustered by my appearance. Chrollo had a surprised but composed look on his face.

"Why are you here again?" The pink haired woman, who Hisoka named as Machi asked.

"Hm~ I was invited by a certain magician~♡"

They all looked at Hisoka dumbfounded. They wondered why he would bring her here to help them when they didn't even have the balls to do it themselves.

"Can I ask you a question?" The man with no eyebrows asked, I learned his name was Phinks.

"Yes~♡"