𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

*This chapter will be a little sexual. It won't go super far but just a warning. I'll also leave one before the scene starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami's POV

Gittarackur and I had been walking down some long hallway for about 10 minutes now. I turned my head so that it was not looking directly at him. He noticed and connected the eye contact.

"You know, we are gonna be fighting. It would be extremely uncomfortable to leave those pins in your face.♡"

He sighed heavily, knowing that I was right.

He pulled out the pins as we continued walking to who the hell knows where. Once I looked over and saw that he was about to reach for the last one I stopped him.

"Let me do it! Let me do it! Pleaseeee.♡" He rolled his eyes but dropped his arm to his side, allowing me to take his pin out.

The smile on my face was was so childish. I looked like a kid in a candy shop.

I reached up and pulled out the pin. His face started contorting and going through a bunch of weird phases. Long black hair started growing out of his head and his face started getting smaller. It took about 10 seconds for the change to completely stop.

Black hair was flowing behind him, down to his waist. No trace of emotion was on his face. Big, black eyes stared right back at me. I walked up to him, closing the space between our faces. Inches apart, I looked straight into his large eyes. He stared back, blinking every couple seconds.

 He stared back, blinking every couple seconds

'Ok... he is so cute.'

"Illumi Zoldyck~♡"

He gave me a slight nod, not even surprised of my knowledge. We started walking down the hallway again.

"So, why were you in a disguise anyway?♡"

"I'm here to observe Killua. I need to make sure that he comes home after this."

"Well~ I won't get involved in family business.♡"

"Thank you."

"Hey, um. Can you walk in front of me now?♡" He didn't say anything, just walk past me so that he was now leading.

I got close behind him and touching his hair. 'Oh. My. God. It's so soft.'

Illumi's POV

'Shit. This feels good. I need to stop her. Like, now.'

"Illumi... I am in love with your hair.♡" I didn't respond, I just kept walking.