𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(A/N) i really don't remember this arc so don't expect it to be accurate. Like all the bomber stuff, it probably won't be in here.

I decided that I'm gonna mix the plot a little. Like it'll follow it, but I'm not gonna include all of the scenes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami's POV

I brought both of the boys to this building that Tsezguerra said he would be choosing people for the game. I had to leave the snakes at home because Greed Island is only for nen users.

Gon and Killua had both improved their nens and I could tell that they were stronger than most of the others here.

I've been in the game before and in all honestly, it's not that much work.

Speaking of, I need to kick Ging's ass for making his own son find him. Now it would take even longer because he's probably going to find Kite first.

We were all sitting there, waiting for these "auditions" to start. Tsezguerra walked out and as soon as he told us to line up, almost everyone ran to get closer to the front.

I stayed in my seat, along with Gon and Killua. Some guy started talking to them about how only the smart people wait and blah blah blah. I zoned out the whole time, this guy was annoying.

After what felt like an eternity, Gon and Killua got up. Killua went first, I heard a lot of electricity coming from the room. Then Gon, who punched a big hole in one of walls. I went last.

As I walked into the room, Tsezguerra was facing away from the door. Smirking, I walked over and put my hands over his eyes. He was about to push them off before I spoke.

"Guess who~♡" He body visibly tensed under me and his arms froze mid-movement.

"Yami?"

"Bingo.♡" I removed my hands and walked so that I was now I front of him.

"Ok so what should I do? Flare my aura or someth-♡"

"No! Don't do anything." He raised his voice slightly as he spoke.

"Hm?♡"

"I don't need to see your nen, just go."

"Alright.♡"

As I walked to the room with the others, I recalled a certain memory.

Last time he asked to see my aura, the building almost fell down. I don't know why he's acting like I can't control myself.

I saw Gon and Killua sitting next to each other with Bisky right behind them.

"Yami! Good job!" Gon exclaimed, smiling brightly. I laughed a little bit and made my over to them.

"I'm proud of you guys.♡" I said, ruffling there hair. Killua crossed his and turned his head to the side. Gon didn't really care.

I sat down and a few moments later, Tsezguerra walked in. He just talked about the basics of the game and what we would have to do when we get there.

time skip

We were all led to some giant room with hundreds of computers and we were told that we had to enter one at a time.

Gon, being his lucky self, got to go first. He told me earlier that Ging left him a game card and ring for when he finally got into the game.

He disappeared and it seemed as if he got sucked into the console. After a few minutes, Tsezguerra gave me the go ahead.