𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami's POV

I had just woken up and realized that I was still in Hisoka and Gittarackur's laps. Hisoka was running his fingers up and down my wings and Gittarackur was resting his hand on my thigh.

Hisoka just so happened to touch one of the sensitive spots on my wing. I threw my hand over my mouth and moaned quietly. No one other than Hisoka and Gittarackur could hear it.

I looked at Hisoka, his eyebrow was raised and an amused smirk was on his lips. Gittarackur had his head tilted to the side in slight confusion. I stumbled off their laps and stood up in front of them.

"My wings are sensitive you asshole.♡"

"I can tell~"

I pouted and at sat back down between them.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Hisoka reaching for my wings again. I grabbed his wrist and pushed it back towards him. He just chuckled.

I snapped, all of the snakes slithered towards me in no time. I picked up Lilith and looked at her face.

"Can you guys go examine Hanzo?♡" She nodded.

"Great.♡" I set her down and they all started to slither across the room.

Hisoka and Gittarackur were both watching the event unfold, they knew that those snakes were pretty fucking scary.

The room was becoming more full, about 19 applicants were here. I frowned when I realized that Gon, Killua, and the others weren't here yet.

One or two people saw the snakes and screamed, backing away to the edges of the room. Hanzo looked up and finally realized the group of snakes heading straight for him.

There was a straight line from us and Hanzo. He looked up, recognizing the pets as mind. I gave him a little wave and mouthed the words, 'Don't move'.

He looked back down at the snakes, clearly having an internal battle on whether or not to listen to me. He decided, these people wouldn't get the chance to see him weak. He stayed put. A smile was on my face.

People normally run regardless of what I say, especially non-Nen users.

They all started slithering up his body, felling his abs and muscles. He looked a little tense a first, but calmed down slightly. It took about 20 seconds to finish their physical examination.

At this point, everyone in the room was watching Hanzo, some occasionally glanced at me.

Lilith and Levistus started noticeably slithering higher than the rest. Hanzo get tense again and moved his eyes to look at me. I shook my head in a 'no', telling him not to move.

He obliged, Lilith and Levistus placed their faces right in front of his. They stared straight into his eyes and he stared right back. After about 10 seconds of pure silence, they all immediately slithered down his body and back to me.

They recoiled around me and got in their positions.

"Strong?♡"