𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two months since I came back to Heavens Arena. Let me give you a quick recap of what's happened since then.

Hisoka and I have gotten closer, though he's still a perverted asshole.

Gon and Killua have arrived and learned Nen from Wing, one of the people I trained with a few years back. They're still getting used to the basics but I can see the potential they have. They made it to the 200th floor and Gon got injured pretty bad. Killua on the other hand, won his match completely.

Mei and I have been "hanging out" every once in a while. Hisoka knows and he threatened to kill her a few times. Even so, she's still alive.

I found a new boss and he's been giving me pretty easy missions. I researched all of the Phantom Troupe and their abilities. Honestly, they're not that strong. The only member I can't find anything on is #4.

I left for a while and trained Hanzo. He's extremely strong, so with the Nen he'll be even better.

Finally, I have a fight scheduled for today in about 2 hours.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk... moving on. 'I need to get fucking dressed.'

I let the snakes, now in their human forms, roam around the room and piece together some kind of outfit.

(A/N) Something like this

After I was changed and ready, I looked at the clock. 'Oh shit. 5 minutes. Wait... I can teleport. heh.'

I snapped and they demons went back into their snake forms. They wrapped around my body. I decided not to use any weapons for this fight. I knew who my opponent was so this should be easy enough.

(A/N) I will be introducing her necromancy powers in this chapter.

I teleported to the tunnel that led to the arena and got ready for my name to be called.

Chrollo's POV

I was sitting up on my rock throne at the front of the room. I was reading a book, as usual, when Shalnark jumped up from his seat and started talking.

"Danchou, you might want to see this."

"What is it?"

"The girl from a couple months ago, Yami, she has a match at Heavens Arena right now." This caught the whole troupe's attention.

"Can you find a way to get into the cameras?"

"Already did. It's about to start."