𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

*This chapter includes a lemon* Yami is bi and it will be with another female. This will take up a decent amount of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami's POV

It's been about two days since I got back to Heavens Arena. I haven't heard from anybody yet but Gon and Killua should be here soon.

As of right now, I was at the receptionist desk on the 200th floor, trying to sign up for a fight. None of these weaklings want to challenge me. 'Damn.'

I looked up at the receptionist and took in some of her features. Pretty sharp jawline, shoulder-length blonde hair, and green eyes. 'She seems innocent enough.'

"Do you think you could help me with something in my room~♡"

"W-what's the problem, miss?"

"It's hard to explain~ It'd be easier if I showed you~♡"

"O-oh, um. Yeah, I can check it out. Give me a minute." She turned around and made a phone call. Some man came and took her place.

Thankfully, the snakes were out finding food so they shouldn't be here for a while. We walked back to my room and I allowed her to step in before me.

*Lemon is about to start* If you want to skip, please go to the next bold line.

I slammed the door shut and pinned her against it, using one hand to hold hers in place and the other to lock the door. She gasped loudly when her back made contact with the wall.

I put my face in the crook of her neck and smelled her hair. 'Lavender.'

"Have you ever been with another woman~♡" Her breath hitched, probably from my breath on her neck.

"N-no."

"Hm~ I can change that~♡" She didn't say anything. I tightened my grip on her wrists, causing her to yelp. I got away form her neck and looked her in the eyes.

"Do you want me to continue~♡" I was taller than her so she stared up at me as we made eye contact. She slowly nodded her head.

"Great~♡" I moved one of my hands around her neck, choking her lightly, and the other outlined her curves.

"You're so sexy~♡" I started kissing her jawline, nipping at it every once in a while. I could hear her breathing get strained. I chuckled and released her neck. My mouth immediately replaced where my hand once was.

I made sure to suck her flesh, leaving marks that would be very visible. I decided to test the waters a little bit, just to see how far she could go. I bit down on her neck, careful not to stab her too hard with my fangs. She moaned and placed her hands in my hair, pulling me closer to her.

I chuckled a bit as I saw a drop of blood slowly falling down her neck. Once it reached her collarbone, I licked it and started sucking on the spot that I originally bit.

"Are you a masochist, my dear~♡" She shook her head no.

"Oh? This body of yours says other wise~♡" Her face turned even more red than it already was. 'Cute.'