𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(A/N) I want to specify that Yami will always be in her low-key form unless I say otherwise. It basically means that she has the fangs, wings, horns, and tail, but she doesn't have the crown or scythe or anything.

Also, the plot will be slightly changed in this chapter.

*Yami and her father are devils* They're the only ones, the rest are referred to as demons. When I refer to the different races, I'll most likely say devils.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly don't understand why they even hired me for this stupid shit. All the members of the troupe are basically slaughtering everyone in sight. I had the snakes split up and do the same while I was just wandering around.

This whole thing was pretty boring for me. The mafia asked that I capture the troupe and turn them in. That obviously wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

The only thing I was confused about, was the fact that Hisoka wasn't here. It's literally an opportunity to kill hundreds of people. Maybe he thought they weren't worth his time.

If I'm being honest, everyone here was weak. There were a few strong auras that I immediately recognized. They seemed to be fighting for some reason.

Teleporting to the room, I came face to face with a battle between the notorious Phantom Troupe leader and two members of the Zoldyck family.

It was clear that both parties were holding back completely. It was slightly tempting to jump in and join, I haven't had a good fight in a while. However, I decided against it. The only people that came close to my power were my father and those stupid angels. Don't even get me started on the goddesses and fallen angels.

Speaking of, I need to contact them soon and inform them of the war that's about to break out. Oh well, they find out soon enough.

Once I zoned back in, I saw Silva and Zeno on the phone and Chrollo lying on the ground, breathing heavily.

I stopped my zetsu, finally making my presence known to the men in the room. Their eyes all shot towards my walking figure, slightly confused as to how they didn't see or hear me. I flashed an innocent smile and continued making my way to the center of the room where they stood.

"Yami, I've been meaning to speak to you." Zeno spoke over the sounds of gunshots and screaming coming from outside.

"To what do I owe the pleasure~♡" I responded with a playful tone.

"We would like you to come to the estate soon."

As I was about to answer, my phone rang and everyone's attention shifted to the noise. Sighing, I grabbed my phone and looked at who was bothering me. It was an unknown number.

I looked up to the man, asking if it was ok for me to take this. He nodded and I turned around, walking a couple feet away to accept the call.

"Hello?♡"

"Yami! I got a phone!" I had to pull the phone away from my ear a bit as Gon yelled in excitement. I'm sure everyone in the room could hear what was just said.

"That's great, Gon. Can you stop yelling though?♡" I spoke in a kind, genuine tone that most people have never even heard.

"Sorry." He nervously chuckled. "We just wanted to meet up with you."

"We? Is Killua with you?♡" I could feel Zeno and Silva tense up slightly behind me.

"Yeah, and Leorio."