Simp-ly Appreciating

The word simp used to mean a male who would give all his money to a female streamer in hopes of being noticed. The internet, being the lovely ever-changing eldritch monstrosity it is, devolved the word into meaning any guy who does anything around a girl, and the meaning is both used ironically and unironically. Kermitcraft, being the wonderful collection of socially awkward homosexuals who hardly ever follow the laws of man and occasionally break laws of physics, use it as a synonym for admiration.

Today, M chose to appreciate their friend Mixinu by dressing like them. They were able to get a similar red robe to the one worn by the vurorpuu, though it was a shade more yellow, and they covered their horns with flowers. Coal gave them the idea, and Switch was able to weave them on and sneak in some spruce needles and dark oak leaves for variation.

M arrived at Mixi's base and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Mixi replied.

And M did just that and walked in on the strangest site.

Mixy was wearing large carved blackstone horns on their head and a lime green hoodie.

The cyclopian simps looked at each other before bursting out into laughter.

"I guess we both had the same idea." M said.

"Guess so." Mixy said as they pulled out a camera. "You wanna take a picture?"

"Sure."

The two took the picture and shared it to the Kermitcraft discord, where everyone simped over it.