Does a Body Swap Count as a Crossover?

Author's note; this dips into Hermitcraft fanfiction.

 It felt weird when Coal woke up. She felt more fleshy, less eldritch. The energy felt more fae than her usual dragon/eldritch horror mix. Hold up. That snapped her brain awake, and she checked on that. As her brain woke up she noted her general energy felt more like a 50, 25, 25 split between mischievous fae forcing her normal draconic eldritch horror vibe to 25 each. If that wasn't off enough, she looked down on her trunk and saw lightly tanned arms coming out of a normal human-sized Mayor of Townsvill cosplay. She slapped her chest and felt it to be soft and fleshy. She leaped out of the bed and found herself in a strange building with a large empty room, a large stone patch marring the checker patterns.

There would have been nervous tail rattling if she still had her bone tail. But she still had wings. They weren't her's per say, the wings currently on her back were vex wings with a spruce branch brown body and spruce needle green break offs that almost look like flat evergreen branches, but she still had some form of flying limbs. That at least gave her some confidence to face this new problem.

This confidence was shaken when she stepped out of the building and saw the Hermitcraft shopping district.

Coal turned on the chat.

<Goodtimewithscar: Xisuma, can you come to town hall? I need help.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So let me get this straight," the purple and orange demon lady started, "You're saying you and Cub messed up a summoning ritual, and now you're trapped in Coal's body?"

Scar nodded nervously. His new body seemed to radiate nervousness, tail curled around his legs and arms and dragon wings tucked in close to his torso. He'd honestly love to just leave this crazy situation in this new vex blue shimmering dragon body with a demon server admin practically interrogating him, but right now he had to deal with the demon to get back.

"Oh come on Hollie, could you back off them for a second?" A girl with long blond hair and a blue vest interrupted.

The demon lady, Hollie, backed down, and Scar was grateful.

"How about we wait till Dutchy gets back, and he can help us figure this out?" a boy with a blindfold asked.

Hollie sighed and walked away. "Fine, but whoever this is is your responsibility."

When Hollie left, Becca turned to Scar. "Sorry about that," she said. "Hollie's just a bit protective of the server. My name's Becca, and the boy with the blindfold is Switch."

"Hello," he replied nervously, "I'm Scar."