.⋅ εïз ⋅. Chapter 3 .⋅ εïз ⋅.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Bone-appetit!" Killer winked as he set a plate of lasagna in front of Nightmare. "You're late, so it's a little cold. Blame yourself, not me."

Did he always feel the need to make that same pun everytime he gave everyone their food? It's getting a little old.

He rolled his single eye hidden behind the eyepatch uncaringly. He had considered thanking him for putting in the time and effort to create something for them, but eventually pushed against it. After all, kindness is what got him in this de-corruption predicament in the first place.

Grabbing his fork, he gracefully shoveled the food into his mouth. No crumbs on his chin, no nothing. The air smelt like a sausage pizza mixed with blood, the blood part most likely coming from the torture chamber. How annoying, why can't the smell just stay down there? Horror better clean that.

As a matter of fact, the whole kitchen needs cleaning! Dirty dishes scattered the counters, shattered plates on the floor, and ketchup and mustard was sprayed everywhere! Ugh, it also needs a repainting. Seriously? Black and white? Cross clearly had most of a say in the color scheme.

Nightmare shook his head, choosing to focus on something else. The lasagna tasted like ground beef and sausage, with a little bit of brown sugar to give it something special. As much as Nightmare hates to admit it, Killer is a really skilled cook.

Now, skeletons didn't have to eat, but he's gotta admit that it's pretty fun. It tumbles down his throat into his stomach and stays there until he uses the loo, haha!

Nightmare chuckled aloud, the concept of digesting something and having it come out of your buttocks later on was extremely humerus to him. Though he wasn't typically one for infantile jokes, this was an exception.

Even though he was eating elegantly, he can't say the same for the others. Horror just shoved his face right onto the plate and got as much as he could into his mouth, chomping rather obnoxiously.

Of course, being Nightmare; the king of the castle, he could simply order him to stop.

"Shut up, Horror." Nightmare said, directing a tentacle towards him accusingly. "No one wants to hear that incessant noise you make with your mouth."

Horror frowned, letting the lasagna slide out of his mouth for a moment before putting it right back in. Everyone made a gagging sound at the table before continuing.

"So, Nightmare," Killer began, sliding in the empty chair next to me. Dust, who sat on the other side of me, listened in to the conversation in a very conspicuous manner. Nosy brat.

"Why are you wearing that eyepatch? I mean— you can't even see now, can you?"

Nightmare slouched, turning his head towards Killer with a snarl. "First question; that's not any of your business. And for the second question— yes, I can see. I could always see through my second eye, it's just covered with goop."

Dust sat frozen, a sly grin making its way on his face. He wasn't one for speaking, he preferred to listen, but this was an opportunity that he couldn't pass up. "If the goop is see-through... then that means..."