ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ Chapter 10 ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

A black sky littered with sobbing stars and the sound of howling cries of pain fueled Nightmare with the glee he needed to restore some of his corrupted form.

"Wonder how much longer I'll have to do this before I'm fully restored..." Nightmare muttered, deep in thought as he mindlessly shot his tentacles out to stab a couple more monsters, tuning out their screams and splatters of blood.

He's already gotten rid of Frisk, the amount of grief that caused the Papyrus here was amazing, a full meal if he's being honest. Speaking of the skeletons here— where could Razz be? He should be here.

"Listen, I don't like interfering, but this is a little—" Razz's pathetic older brother, Rus, approached him with a nonchalant expression betraying his true emotions; he could practically taste his fear.

"Save your threats of a 'bad time' or whatever, I don't want to hear it." Nightmare rolled his eye, scowling at the mustard Rus continued to chug. Disgusting, just like Fell.

Really though, he hears the same bad time spiel in every universe he goes. Do they truly believe that they stand a chance against him? Delusional.

"Where's your brother?" He asked, deciding to drop the monsters he was currently strangling in his tentacles to face Rus. Rus was staring at the most likely dead bodies in horror, his eye lights flashing on and off sporadically.

"Shouldn't he be here?" Nightmare continued, getting even more irritated once he realized that Rus was so traumatized that he couldn't speak. Weak.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Razz was just a filthy liar who was secretly betraying their team by helping the Star Sanses? Wouldn't that be a twist. Luckily that isn't the case though, at least according to his brother.

"Oh, he's here alright." Rus chuckled, shaking his head as he snapped out of his trance whilst looking somewhere behind Nightmare, throwing his mustard to the floor and summoning a wall of bones, throwing them at Nightmare.

Before he knew it, he was trapped. Bones coming in from all sides allowing him no escape. Where did they come from?

He turned around, spotting a familiar short stack skeleton wielding a whip with a triumphant grin.   What the fuck was he doing?

"Hey... boss." Razz scowled, cracking the whip to the ground in an attempt to intimidate Nightmare. "Oh look, who's in control now~? You think that you could simply destroy Snowdin and get away with it? Mweh-heh-heh, I can do whatever I want with you—!"

Nightmare snapped his fingers and reappeared behind Razz, smiling cruelly with a twitching eye. He knew Razz was stupid, but not this stupid.

Razz stopped midway through his sentence, jaw hanging open with Rus mimicking his expression. He slowly turned, dropping his whip immediately and sprinting away through the bloodied snow.

"Coward~" Nightmare purred lowly, grabbing him easily before Razz could get very far and choking him the same way he did with Fell. His throat made strangled sounds that would be painful to hear for any normal person, but to Nightmare it was like his favorite song.

"STOP CHOKING MY BRO!" Rus hollered, his eye flaring a smoky red as he summoned multiple gastric blasters ready to hurl Nightmare into non-existence.

The blinding beams were effortlessly blocked by Nightmare using his tentacles as a shield, effectively rendering them useless.

Rus stuttered, not used to being overpowered and filled with confusion. "H-how did you—? H-how do you even know my brother, freak?"