゚*☆*゚ Chapter 11 ゚*☆*゚

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Cross had a tight grip on Nightmare's arm as they were sucked into the portal, following Blue after his shout.

Apparently they've found Dream. They haven't even made a plan yet, what were they going to do when they find him? Fight him? They're probably able to overpower him with their combined strength, anyways.

He inhaled deeply, taking in the wispy smell that was like a graveyard or the process of exorcism.

It reminded him of that weird Papyrus spirit that he allegedly sees, allegedly, in Nightmare's opinion he's just insane... though strangely there is a faintly dull aura by Dust's side at all time, disassociated from him.

Dust's portals always smelt this way, and Nightmare has only used them around four times.

Nightmare opened his cyan eye, which was now covered once again, peeking around. He said to himself a little while ago that he would find out what the portals looked like when you're inside, and this was his perfect chance.

He only had a short time to observe, so he needs to be quick. His eyes swerved to his left, spotting a blurry image of Underfell Snowdin. It was clouded with a gray and light purple coloring, giving it an even more mysterious vibe.

Their Papyrus, Edge, seemed to be pacing around in the snow in his sharp black-clad boots, leaving other monsters shuddering in fear, hiding in the nearby bushes. Cowards.

He had no doubt that Edge was looking for Red, he had absolutely no idea about the alternate universe or anything of the sort. He's completely oblivious.

Then he looked to his right, there laid yet another ghostly image of a different Au, this time being Outertale. The Sans that belonged there was being strangled by a black tenta— wait, what?

Before he had time to digest or analyze what he just saw, he was thrown into the rock-hard floor of his castle. Cross fell below him, still clutching to his arm with clenched eyes. "Owie..."

"Urgh..." Nightmare groaned, sliding himself up from the floor and rubbing the top of his skull with his tentacle. He glanced at Cross, restraining himself from blushing before lifting him up as well.

What were those images? Were those what were happening in certain Aus in real time? Because if so... the only one who could've been doing that to Outer was the only other one with tentacles.

"Hey, boss and Cross." Dust raised his hand in greeting, he seemed to find their fall amusing, as well as the fact that Nightmare had been on top of Cross.

He seemed to be Cross' wingman of sorts, he's heard them plotting of ways to receive his attention and affections multiple times before. And he thought that Dust was supposed to be the serious one, apparently not.

But his amusement was short lived, for it was clear from Dust's aura that he was dismayed about something. Blue kept glancing at Dust and back down to the ground, a similar if not worse aura coming from him.

His bandana was pulled up higher than usual, as if he was trying to hide something. He looked like he wanted to talk about something, but couldn't bring it up at the moment. What had happened while they were gone?

"Hi, Dust!" Cross waved back timidly, giving a toothy smile as his purple blush slowly faded. When his eyes laid on Blue and Ink his mouth fell into a thin line, eyes dull.