:༅。.。༅: Chapter 8 :༅。.。༅:

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Footsteps echoed along the hallway lit by the large windows along the walls, sunlight flew in from all directions creating a natural white glow inside the room with specks of dust flying about... whether that's monster dust or not is unknown.

"N-Nightmare," Blue peeped as Nightmare continued to drag him along the corridor.

He's been doing this for over five minutes; first they appeared outside a dark and ominous mansion from where Nightmare had begun dragging him by his right foot.

"Where are you taking me? What's going on? Where are we? Why are you dragging me—"

"God, you're just as annoying as that kid." Nightmare muttered, letting go of Blue's blue boot and turning around with a straight face. "You care about Dream so much, don't you?"

"Y-yeah?" Blue said, standing tensely with his arms rigidly placed to his side, prepared for battle it came to that... despite the fact that Nightmare would easily overpower him.

"What about it? Are you trying to force me to betray Dream? Because I won't do it—!"

"Tsk', shut up, we're gonna save him." Nightmare said, smirking at Blue's bemused expression. It was hilarious how brainwashed some of these so-called 'Star Sanses' are, even the slightest bit of kindness from their enemies will send their heads all the way to Mars.

"What's that face for, little one?" Nightmare said in a mockingly sweet voice with fluttering lashes, before dropping his act completely. Wow, this day has just been ink-redibly weird for blue hasn't it?

"..it's not because I care about him anyway, I'd just rather he not do my job for me. There's only one corrupted Sans allowed in this multiverse, and that is me!"

Blue let a tiny grin creep upon his face despite the situation, giggling highly as he covered his mouth with his hand. Nightmare stared at him unamusedly as he reconsidered his decision about teaming with Blue.

"Mweh heh heh! Undyne told me about people like you... you're a tsundere! You don't want to admit that you actually care about Dream, so you cover it up by being hostile!"

Nightmare recoiled in disgust, face wrinkling and tentacles wiggling uncomfortably as he distanced himself from Blue's creepy nonsense in any way he could.

"What? No," he said. There were many parallels between Blue and Cross in a way, they both like anime and they both love to annoy him. For better or for worse... though he obviously has way more affection for one of them over the other.

"Stop being weird or else I'll let Horror feast on your disgustingly minuscule bones. Seriously, I'm not bluffing. Look at Classic... well, you can't really see him anymore, can you? Heh."

Blue's grin dropped as his pupils began to shake, they began to walk once more but it was clear that Blue was still mortified by the memory he was forced to be reminded of.

The way Nightmare so casually brought it up... he really is a monster, isn't he? But he couldn't be that bad, he did host a funeral for him, but that doesn't change what he allowed...