Ѽ Halloween Special - Pt. 1 Ѽ

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

Two years ago, oh how vivid the memory was. Easier, simpler times, when everyone seemed so much happier compared to now...

October 31st, the day was recognized as the holiday known as 'Halloween'. A day where you dress up scarily and knock on random stranger's doors to receive candy.

Funnily enough, they didn't even need to dress up considering they already look like horrifying monsters. Alas, they still did.

"If you guys aren't finished changing within, hmm, three seconds, then we aren't going." Nightmare said loudly, glancing at the non-existent watch on his wrist and tapping his foot impatiently.

Now, Nightmare isn't very fond of holidays because they're mostly all positive, especially Christmas. Yuck.

But with Halloween he was willing to give it a shot, scaring people into dropping their candy bags and then proceeding to steal them was indeed a pretty appealing concept.

Of course, he wouldn't be partaking in the 'costume-wearing', he found it particularly foolish and childish. Which makes sense seeing as his team members were doing it.

He heard the sound of quick, shuffling feet, and then the black closet door in front of him opened as each member, excluding Error, of his team staggered out of the closet, sporting different strange outfits.

They stood in a slightly less than straight line, admiring each other's attire as well as their own. The aroma of fresh, warm clothes spilled throughout the room, creating a pleasant smell.

Horror smiled, showing his sharp fangs and raising his arms leaving his large cape-sleeves to fall. His vampire costume was red and black and held a heavy scent of blood, though that was just Horror's natural scent.

Nightmare raised his bone brows, gazing at him impressed yet with disbelief. "This looks way to intricate for someone like you, Horror. Are you sure you made it?"

Horror rubbed the back of his skull, frowning and looking to the side. "Error made it for me, but I think that I'm good at making things too..."

Nightmare rolled his eyes, he wanted to ask why he didn't just make it himself if he had the ability but he knew that Horror would be upset by that, and high morale is important.

"How do I look?" Killer asked lustfully, approaching Nightmare with a sly smile. He put his hands behind his head, puffing out his chest as he wiggled his bone brows.

Killer was a natural flirt, even though he's in a pretty 'committed' relationship with Outer at the moment he frequently showed interest in Nightmare, even Cross at one point.

Sometimes he wondered whether Killer really had a fake rivalry with Cross for Nightmare as he claimed was the case, or if there was some truth in it. Seemed pretty genuine in his eyes.

Killer was dressed as a witch, hat and all. He held a cauldron Halloween candy container with a toy black cat inside. His robes were black with a dark blue fringe.

Nightmare stared at him blankly, backing into the large sofa behind him. "It's fine—"

Cross growled, pushing Killer to the side and flexing his little muscles with a cute smirk. "Get out of here, witch! How do I look, Nighty?"

He wore a thin, white blanket draped lazily over his head with holes for his eyes poked out. It was a really cheap and easy costume, but he did look kind of cute...