Episode 2

Hana: Wake up Jaebeom! You're going to be late again for school!

This was the first thing in the morning I heard from my sister, Hana. I stood up and walked to my bathroom to get ready for the day. As I got ready, Jin called me.

Jin: Ayo!! What are you doing? Are you not ready man?
Jaebeom: I am, just wait outside for me. I will be there in a bit.
Jin: Alright.

Me and Jin became friends when we were in our freshman year of high school. I hanged up the phone with Jin and went downstairs.

Jaebeom: Yahh! You better behave in school and not get in a fight again.

I said to Hana and put my arm on her head.

Hana: How many times do I have to tell you? I didn't start it first. It was her that star-
Jaebeom: It doesn't matter. You could've gon to the teacher and told them. But instead you fought her.
Hana: Well, that's what she gets. Also, why would I tell the teacher? It makes me look weak and afraid of her when I'm actually not.
Jaebeom: No, it doesn't Hana.
Hana: Just go. You're going to be late. *Grabs Jaebeom's arm and put it down*
Jaebeom: We'll talk about it later when we both get home.
Hana: Yea, whatever. Bye.
Jaebeom: Bye

I walked outside and saw Jin in his expensive car.

Jaebeom: Do you really have to go all out!!
Jin: Of course my friend!
Jaebeom: *Smiles while shaking head*
Jin: Want to go grab some breakfast right now?
Jaebeom: You know me. I don't eat in the morning beca-
Jin: Because you get more hungry later on.
Jaebeom: Yes, since you know. You can start driving to the school now. *Points to the direction*
Jin: *smiles* okay. Here we go!! *Vroom, Vroom!*

*Time skip to school*

Random girl 1: Yahh! Isn't that the two popular kids in school?!
Random girl 2: Where?
Random girl 1: Over there! By the parking lot. They're walking over here now!!
Random girl 2: Ohh.. it is!! Oh my gosh!!! They're so perfect!!! How can they be so handsome and sexy at the same time!!
Random girl 1: I know right!!!

Me and Jin got out of the car, and saw a lot of girls standing outside in front of the school, squealing.

Jaebeom: Why do they always do this?
Jin: You are really dumb Jaebeom. I didn't think you would be more dumb than me.
Jaebeom: Well, what is it?
Jin: We're handsome, duhhhh.
Jaebeom: You're lying right?
Jin: You! *Tsk, tsk* let's just go to our class.
Jaebeom: But I don't have first class with you.
Jin: Then I can take you to your class first.
Jaebeom: What the? Yahh! I'm not your girlfriend.
Jin: Hehe. I'm just kidding. Well, see you later in last period.
Jaebeom: Okay.

Jin went to his class following the girls walking behind him and squealing. I also went to my class following some girls doing the same thing. When I got to class I saw Dahyun and her friends. They're known as the bad girls in the school. It's still awkward between me and Dahyun. We still don't talk to each other even when we had a project with each other, we didn't talk so the teacher assigned us to someone else.

*Time skip to lunch*

As I was getting my lunch, I turned around and saw Jin waving at me for me to go sit with him. He sat next to the girls.

Jaebeom: Why is he always like this?
Jin: Yahh! Come here!
Jaebeom: I'm comin.
Jin: Did I introduce you to her before?
Jaebeom: I don't know her that's all I know.
Jin: Okay.... then s-

Before Jin could say anything else, Dahyun came over and picked up my water bottle.

Jin: Hi Dahyun.
Dahyun: Who are you?
Jin: I'm Jin.

I ignored making eye contact with Dahyun. All of a sudden she poured my water bottle on me. I didn't have my jacket on but only my white shirt. It was a see through and all the students saw my upper body. They squealed. I got up and just walked away because I didn't want to have a problem. Dahyun bullied me the whole year. It's finally our senior year for high school. The first day I saw Dahyun with her friends like usual. They didn't change a bit. Dahyun was mostly the only one who bullied me. Two months went by and there was a new student.

Jin: Yahh.
Jaebeom: What? Why are you running?
Jin: Didn't you hear?!
Jaebeom: Hear what?
Jin: There's a new student at our school and she's also in our homeroom this year! Aren't you excited?
Jaebeom: Why would I be excited?
Jin: Are you gay? Do you.. perhaps... have a crush on me?
Jaebeom: Yahh!! You seriously!
Jin: Just kidding.
Jaebeom: Chill down and go sit down. The homeroom is about to start.
Jin: Alright but let's make a bet.
Jaebeom: what is it now?
Jin: You better not talk to the new girl. She's mine.
Jaebeom: But you never saw her before.
Jin: I don't care. She's mine. Hehe.
Jaebeom: Just go sit.

Jin went to sit down and the homeroom teacher came in.

Teacher: Alright, today we have a new student. You may come in.

Everybody looked towards the door and saw the new student walked in. Everybody was in awed. She was pretty. I got a text from Jin.