Episode 8

Jaebeom: Are you okay Jennie?

I said while I got off of Jennie. I helped Jennie to get up.

Jaebeom: Are you okay? Is there something wrong?
Jennie: It's just my dad.
Jaebeom: Are you okay because of what he said about me?
Jennie: Yes, because I know you're not like that.
Jaebeom: It's okay.

I said to Jennie. I wiped her tears and hugged her.

Jaebeom: It's okay now. I had a talk with your father outside. Now we're on good terms. Are you still able to go out tonight?
Jennie: Yes, of course.
Jaebeom: Can we stay like this forever?
Jennie: No, we have to go.
Jaebeom: But I want to stay with you like this.

I said and looked at Jennie's eyes.

Jennie: I want to too but we're going to be late.
Jaebeom: Fine. Let's go.

I grabbed Jennie's hand and walked down the stairs to go out. Mr. And Mrs Kim were in the living room watching movies.

Jennie: We're going now. I will see you guys later if you guys don't go to sleep.
Mr. Kim: Okay, see ya.
Mrs. Kim: See you honey.
Jaebeom: Goodbye Mr and Mrs. Kim. I will take care of Jennie.
Mr. Kim: Better. Goodbye.
Mrs. Kim: Bye. Be safe.
Jaebeom: Okay, bye.

Me and Jennie left to the bar.

*Time skip to bar*

Jennie: Is it okay for us to enter?
Jaebeom: Yes, I'm like the VIP here.
Jennie: Really? Then, doesn't that mean that girls are going to follow you around?
Jaebeom: Well, you're one out of a million that I will follow back.
Jennie: You seriously.
Jaebeom: Hehe.

Me and Jennie didn't get really drunk, but Jennie couldn't really handle the alcohol. So, we left. We got to her house and I saw the lights on. We were at the bar for three hours so it wasn't that long. I started to shake and call Jennie's name to wake her up, but she wouldn't wake up. So, I decided to carry her. I went to the front door and rung the bell. The one who opened it was her dad.

Jaebeom: I'm sorry. I didn't know that she couldn't really handle alcohol.
Mr. Kim: Well, that's what she gets for going to the bar when she's underage.
Jaebeom: You let her go?
Mr: Kim: I let her go but she always have to promise me something.
Jaebeom: Oh okay. Did Mrs. Kim go to sleep?
Mr. Kim: Yes, she did. You can take Jennie to her room.

I carried Jennie to her room and set her down. I turned around and saw Mr. Kim standing there, next to the door, looking at me.

Mr. Kim: I prefer you to sleep here because you shouldn't be driving when you already took some alcohols into your body.

Jaebeom: Okay. Can you lead me to the guest room again? I forgot where it was.
Mr. Kim: Who said you were going to sleep there?
Jaebeom: What do you mean? Oh, I'm fine with the couch too.
Mr. Kim: You're sleeping HERE in this room.

I didn't know why he told me to sleep in Jennie's room. He probably wanted me to look over Jennie just in case something happens. I started to lay down on the floor but Mr. Kim held my arms and pushed me to the bed.

Mr. Kim: Why would you sleep on the floor? Sleep on the bed with my daughter. Don't you want to do it with her? Go on, do it.

Mr. Kim said that to me and left before I could even say anything. I was shocked by what he said, he's probably still mad at me. I looked at Jennie and she was sweating like her room was a sauna. I turned on the light and opened the window for cold air to enter. I checked through her clothes for some comfortable clothes for to wear.

Jaebeom: Why would I check for clothes? Who would be changing her outfits?

I couldn't just let Jennie stay in her uncomfortable clothes while she sleeps. So, I changed her clothes.

Jaebeom: I'm sorry but I have to change your clothes.

I quickly changed her clothes and lie down next to her. She moves around a lot. She came closer to me and hugged me like I was her pillow. I wanted to stay up so that I could help her if anything happened, but I eventually fell asleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up dizzy and remembered that I was at the club with Jaebeom, but I don't remember getting home. I looked around for my phone and saw Jaebeom naked.

Jennie: Ahhhh!!!!!!!