Episode 12

I got up and wiped my tears.

Jaebeom: Jennie is pregnant?
Mr. Kim: Yes, I wouldn't have come here and punched you like this.

I smiled like a crazy man.

Mr. Kim: Why are you smiling?
Jaebeom: Jennie is really pregnant? I'm happy. I need to talk to her.

I started walking to my car until Mr. Kim grabbed my arm.

Mr. Kim: Don't go now. She said she was tired.
Jaebeom: Can I still go and meet her. I want to talk to her now. I feel like my heart would burst if I don't talk to her right now.
Mr. Kim: Fine but just make sure that if you do something wrong to her again I will not leave you alone.
Jaebeom: Yes sir! You got that!
Mr. Kim: Get in my car. I will take you.
Jaebeom: Thank you Mr. Kim for giving me a chance.

We got to the house and I went up to Jennie's room. I opened the door and saw Jennie laying on her side showing her back towards the way I'm walking from. I turned on the lamp.

Jennie: I told you that I'm going to sleep.
Jaebeom: Not until we talk.

*Jennie's POV*

I couldn't fall asleep so I just stared at my wall. I heard footsteps and I saw the lamp turned on. I didn't know who it was so I said "I told you that I'm going to sleep." I heard Jaebeom's voice and got up.

Jennie: What are you doing here? Get out! *Pushes Jaebeom away*
Jaebeom: Listen to me Jennie.
Jennie: No, I won't listen to you ever again! *Cries*
Jaebeom: I love you!! You hear that! I said I love you! I broke it up with Dahyun. I told her that I still have feelings for you. I left her for you because I love you! I don't know what to do if I don't have you next to me or in my life! And...*Cries* And why didn't you tell me that you're pregnant?!
Jennie: Lies. Cause all I know now is that you lie! And that's facts.
Jaebeom: Jennie. My heart is gone, you took my heart! Not Dahyun or the other girls but you. But you Jennie.
Jennie: Stop. I know you're doing this because I'm pregnant.
Jaebeom: No! You're wrong. I'm not doing this just because you're pregnant, but I'm doing this, because I'm following what my heart is telling me what to do. *Tears drop* Trust me.
Jennie: How do I know if you're telling the truth.
Jaebeom: I will call Dahyun.

I called Dahyun and asked her if we really broke it off between us. She told the truth to Jennie and now Jennie believed me.

Jaebeom: I told you. Now, are you going to keep ignoring me?
Jennie: *Stops crying* Fine. I won't.

I hugged Jennie and she hugged me back.

Jaebeom: I love you and I promise I won't make you hurt or cry again.
Jennie: Keep your words.
Jaebeom: Yes and your parents are the witnesses.
Jennie: My parents?
Jaebeom: Yes. You guys may come out.

Mr and Mrs. Kim came out of the hall, and smiled.

Mrs. Kim: Hi *Waves*
Jennie: Omma! Appa!
Mr. Kim: I'm proud of you guys. *Hugs Jaebeom and Jennie*

I saw Jennie yawned.

Jaebeom: Someone's tired now. *Smiles and laughs*
Mr. Kim: Okay, let's go to bed.
Mrs. Kim: Okay. Goodnight.
Jaebeom and Jennie: Goodnight.

Jennie's mom and dad left.

Jaebeom: Come lay down.
Jennie: Who said you were going to sleep on the bed?
Jaebeom: What? Are you serious?
Jennie: Yes. *Smiles*
Jaebeom: You. Come here.

I grabbed Jennie and embraced her into my arms. I kissed her forehead and told her I loved her. She then finally fell asleep, I called Jin to check on Dahyun at my place. I started to fall asleep.

*Jin's POV*

Jaebeom called me to go check up on Dahyun. I got there and knocked on the door. She didn't open the door. She could be asleep already. I unlocked the door because Jaebeom gave me his spare key. I got in and it was cold, and quiet. I turned on the heat because I started to shiver. I tried looking for Dahyun but I couldn't find her. I needed to use the bathroom so I went to the bathroom. As I was doing my thing, I saw the door to the shower slide open. I made eye contact with someone.

Jin: Ahhhh!!!
???: ......
Jin: Dahyun?!
Dahyun: What?
Jin: What are you doing in there?
Dahyun: You might want to zip that up first.
Jin: Oh shiii... *Zips up pants*
Dahyun: It's okay, I won't tell anyone you got a shrimp.
Jin: Yahhh!!
Dahyun: I'm just kidding. *Laughs*

Dahyuns sitting in the tub with her clothes on. She didn't have water in there but she was just laying in there. I saw Dahyun laugh but it didn't look like she was happy. It made my heart broke. I started liking Dahyun when I entered high school. I decided to join her in the tub.

Jin: What's wrong?
Dahyun: Nothing.....
Jin: I know that there's something going on and I know it's personal, but it's better if you let it out to someone, and not keep it to yourself making you feel more.....sad.
Dahyun: It's just.... I have realized that I loved Jaebeom but he... I was too late.

Tears fall down Dahyuns face and I leaned towards her wiping her tears for her. I couldn't stand letting her cry. My heart aches seeing her like that.

Jin: I'm scared that I'm going to be late too.

Dahyun looks at me confused.

Jin: I... I have always liked you when we got to high school. I know that you just got your heart broken but I want to ask you before it's too late for me. Do you want go out with me? Yes or Yes?
Dahyun: I...

I leaned forward and kissed her because I didn't want to hear a no. I don't know if she's going to say no or anything else but I don't want to hear a no from her. She didn't push me off, she continued. We stayed in the bathtub the whole night.