Episode 11

*Before you play the video, please read this first then you'll see the text that I wrote for you to come watch the video. Thank you.*

Mrs. Kim: We have to take you to the hospital now!
Jennie: But mom.
Mr. Kim: No buts. Let's go.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. I don't know if I am pregnant or I'm just not feeling well. We got to the hospital and the doctor called us in real quick because my parents are friends with them. They told me to pee in this cup and gave it to them. We waited for a couple of minutes and the results came.

Mr. Kim: So, what's the results?
Mr. Choi: It's positive. She's pregnant for a week already.

I started crying and my mom came over to me to hug me. My dad talked to Mr. Choi. He told me what to do for my safety and for the baby's safety. We left home.

Mr. Kim: So, where is Jaebeom? I haven't seen him for two weeks already. Did you guys break up?

I started to cry more because I remembered the time when me and Jaebeom were together.

Mr. Kim: I'm going to kill that boy!!
Mrs. Kim: No, stop. He is your childhood friends son.
Mr. Kim: I don't care if he is. I'm going to kill him.
Mrs. Kim: Think about Jennie's baby. When he or she grows up, they are not going to have a father.
Mr. Kim: Do you really think Jaebeom will take responsibilities? I don't think so!!
Mr. Kim: I'm going to ki-
Jennie: Dad stop!! I'm tired and I'm going to raise this child by myself. I don't want you to turn into a murderer so stop and let's just go to bed. *Cries and feels weak*
Mr. Kim: One more thing for me to say.
Jennie: What is it?
Mr. Kim: Is he with someone else?
Jennie: Yes, now I'm going to bed.

I left my parents and went to bed. I couldn't go to sleep.

*Jennie's parents POV*

After Jennie left, me and my wife were talking to each other.

Mrs. Kim: Why did you ask if Jaebeom found someone new?
Mr. Kim: Because earlier when I told you I was going for a run around the block, I saw this guy's back that looked similar to Jaebeom. He was with this other girl. They looked like they were already close to each other.
Mrs. Kim: I can't believe I thought he was a good boy.
Mr. Kim: It's okay, I will take care of it. Go to sleep.

After my wife went to sleep, I went to the guard and asked him where Jaebeom lived. I left to Jaebeom's place.

*Jaebeom's POV*

Me and Dahyun were together in my house. I had to tell her something. I couldn't keep it to myself anymore.

Jaebeom: Dahyun.
Dahyun: What is it?
Jaebeom: I don't think I'm actually in love with you. I think I still love Jennie. I can't stop thinking about her. Also, the reason why I dated you was because I felt like I was meant to be with you and I loved you for a long time. But it's because I want you to be happy, because you're my bestfriend. I don't think I can be with you any longer in a relationship, but we can still be friends.
Dahyun: Are you serious? I me...mean if that's what your heart is saying then you can go to her now. I won't keep you here but I don't think we can be friends any time sooner because I have to take control of my heart first.
Jaebeom: Thank you Dahyun. I wish for you to find your other half and be happy together.
Dahyun: Thank you. Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to go back to my annoying brothers. They got me mad today.
Jaebeom: Yea, I will just go out for a bit.
Dahyun: Okay.

Jaebeom left and I was alone. I started crying by myself. I decided to call Jaebeom.

-Author-
I made this video but I kind of changed the story up. Hope you still liked it. The video is up there, you can play it.

*Jaebeom's POV*

I got outside. I was deciding to meet Jennie or not because it's getting late. I then saw Jennie's dad.

Jaebeom: Hello Mr. Kim.
Mr. Kim: You bastard!! *Runs up to Jaebeom and punches him* how dare you do this to Jennie. You dared to leave her after you slept with her!! *Punches Jaebeom again*

When Jennie's dad punched me, I fell and layed on my back. He was talking and punching me. After her dad punched me for the second time, I covered my eyes with my left arm and cried.

Jaebeom: I'm sorry. I know what I did. I did something terribly wrong. Today I've realized that I still love Jennie. I can't stop thinking of her. I'm sorry Mr. Kim.

I saw Jaebeom crying, he was saying that he was sorry, and that he still loved Jennie.

Mr. Kim: Do you know what you did? And do you know what Jennie is going through now?
Jaebeom: I know that I did wrong and that Jennie is probably having a hard time right now.
Mr. Kim: Not just that Jaebeom.
Jaebeom: What do you mean?
Mr. Kim: Jennie is a week pregnant.