CHAPTER 10

After experiencing a day of an upset stomach, and a little more that morning, Dara finally has the appetite for something sweet. And the donuts on the fridge that Jiyong brought yesterday just saved her from a sudden cravings.

Munching on the confection while occasionally sipping on the cup of coffee she prepared, she browses through the artworks of her students. And each of them brings a smile on her lips, seeing how they are uniquely talented on their own.

She was in the middle of it when her phone next to her vibrated with an incoming message. She picks it up and unlocks it; A message from Jiyong appears on the screen.

Her lips unknowingly stretch with another smile.

From: Jiyong

Message: Good morning to the irresistible Miss Dara. How are you this morning?

To: Jiyong

Message: Good morning to you too, mister ego booster. I've been better compared to yesterday, thank you for asking.

From: Jiyong

Message: Mister ego booster? Hahaha! You really came up with a nice title there for me, creative teacher. By the way, my brother mentioned that he met Bom last night, and had the chance to meet you too.

To: Jiyong

Message: Oh, right. I met him last night. I didn't know Kwon Sangwoo is your brother. I was awestruck, I was almost lost for words. Those business magazine shots did not give him justice, he looks better and more handsome right up close!

Message: And he was with Taeyeon. She's very kind, and so beautiful! Is she a model or something?

From: Jiyong

Message: I didn't mention? Maybe I did, and you just forgot. I've been to magazines too, you know?

Message: No, not a model. She's a cellist.

To: Jiyong

Message: I've seen more business-related magazines than entertainment-related ones, but I've seen some of where you were featured too.

Message: Wow! She's a musician! No wonder, you like her.

From: Jiyong

Message: What business magazines were you checking? I am a businessman, Miss Dara, may I just remind you. I had my fair share of features in those kind of magazines too, you know?

To: Jiyong

Message: You do?

From: Jiyong

Message: Yes! I'm hurt. :-( I'll provide you some copy for proof so you'll know what you are missing.

To: Jiyong

Message: Okay, okay. Hahaha! I'm so sorry for being quite ignorant. Forgive me?

From: Jiyong

Message: Did you eat the donuts I gave you?

To: Jiyong

Message: I am eating some now. What about them?

From: Jiyong

Message: Then apology, accepted. Eat all of them, and I'll bring more snacks later. I'll bring some sandwiches and fruits. Any personal requests?