CHAPTER 19

"Good morning, Busan!" Jiyong exclaimed while stretching his arms as he stare at the view of the port from the top of Lotte Department Store.

Dara chuckles at the sight as she rises from the bench and walks toward him. She stands next to him and his arm instantly finds its way around her shoulders. She leans her head against his chest and they stare ahead of them in silence.

She woke up early that day due to morning sickness, and ran immediately to the bathroom. When she came back to the room, he was already up and was staring at her with worry. She reassured him with a smile and sat back on the bed where he asked her if she can show him around before they leave the next day.

And they ended up there as the first place they visited in their itinerary.

"Feeling better?" He asked while running his hand, up and down her arm.

"Much better. How about you? Did you sleep well?" She inquired and looked up at him.

Jiyong smiles and nods as his free hand reaches for hers. "I slept like a baby with you in my arms." She chuckles and playfully pushes him using her shoulder. He laughs aloud at her reaction and intertwines their fingers. "I am quite hungry, though. What would you like to eat?"

"How about you?" Dara asked back.

He sheepishly smiles and taps the tip of her nose. "I am not part of the breakfast menu, Ms. Park." She frowns and as understanding dawns on her, she makes face and elbows him. He laughs before pulling her in an embrace. "Anything is fine. But can we have something for our breakfast around Busan Tower?"

"That's specific. Did you do some research of what you'd like to do?"

"Yes, kind of," he nodded, "I want to do something there, but it's not about food. So, I'll let you decide and tell me what you are craving for. Again, except for me."

Dara steps out of his arms and starts walking away. "Whatever, Mr. Kwon."

He laughs aloud and runs after her.

After eating breakfast, they stroll around Yongdusan Park as the number of tourists slowly increases. Jiyong adjusts his cap and mask before turning toward Dara, and adjusting hers.

"Someone might recognize us," he informed.

"Recognize you," she corrected and reached for his temple to wipe the beads of sweat there. "Why don't you take a picture there," she pointed at a direction using her lips.

He puckers his lips and inches closer to her. Laughing, she places a hand on his mouth to stop him from getting closer, and turns his body around.

"I thought you want a kiss," he protested.

"No! I was pointing there," she said, this time while using a finger to point at the statue by the entrance of the park.