CHAPTER 12

To: Bom

Message: Bommie, I have something urgent to do today. Rain check?

From: Bom

Message: Okay. You're not ditching us for a date, are you?

To: Bom

Message: No! Hahaha. I am at the hospital for a check up with a gastroenterologist.

From: Bom

Message: Gastroenterologist? Are you still experiencing an upset stomach?

To: Bom

Message: Yes. No more vomiting today, but my stomach feels bloated.

From: Bom

Message: I see. While you're there, why don't you swing by an OB-GYN too? Just to make sure? ;-D

To: Bom

Message: Oh shut it, Bommie. I'm going now. I'll message you later. :-*

Shaking her head, Dara places her phone inside her bag and looks up. Upon seeing her number for consultation on the screen, she stands up and walks straight to counter 12.

The woman behind the table starts asking her questions about her check up history, and symptoms she had been experiencing for the past days.

"Is there any gastroenterologist available?" She asked after answering her questions.

The woman continuously writes in a form, not bothering on answering her. She then looks up at her and pushes the paper.

"Yes, there is," she said, pertaining to her question a while ago. "You can go straight to the 4th floor, and look for Room 412. Give this to Dr. Yoon's assistant, and just wait for your name to be called."

She smiles at the woman before standing up. "Thank you."

As she exits the room, she looks down at the paper. Dara frowns at the sight of the name of the doctor, along with her specialization; Dr. Yoon Hae-young, Ob-Gyn.

Ob-Gyn? She asked for a different doctor, maybe the woman misheard?

"Sandara?"

She turns around upon hearing someone called her name.

"Seunghyun?"

"It's really you." He approaches her and smiles down at her. She returns the gesture. "Are you here for a check up?"

"Yes. I've been quite feeling unwell since the other day so I decided to see a doctor. How about you? Are you here for a check up too?"

"Oh, no. I am here to give this to a friend," he raised the paper bag he is holding, and showed it to her. "Which floor are you headed to?"

"Uhm, 4th floor. But there seems to be a misunderstanding so I have to go back and ask again."

"I am headed there too. I can wait for you here."

"Oh, you don't have to. I don't want to bother you."

Seunghyun shakes his head and takes a seat at the nearby empty steel chair. "No worries. He won't be leaving until 12PM. I can wait for you."