| Olivia | 2020 | IX |

Livi looked like a corpse. Well actually she was, but she looked like she just died for the second time. The joilt must've knocked the new life right out of her. "She's going to be fine, right?", Reggie asked while he layed her down on the small couch in the garage and took a seat beside her. "She's one of the most toughest people I know, she'll be fine, believe me", Luke answered and sat own himself. He sighed "We still need to find out, what the hell just happened to us", Alex said. So they all sat down and talked about what had happened and came to the conclusion that The Hollywood Ghost Club definitly had something to do with it.
Around half an hour later the young girl on the couch stirred and slowly opened her eyes. "Hey there little tornado...had a good sleep?", Alex tried to joke and it actually made Livi chuckle lightly. "What the actual hell was that?", she asked after sitting up. "We have no clue, but we are sure that it has something to do with that Ghost Club thing..", Reggie explained and the brown haired girl nodded lightly. "It makes sense...I never had a good feeling about this thing if I'm honest. I had a bad feeling in my gut..but I didn't want to ruin this whole thing for you..", she admitted and looked at the boys. "You couldn't have known what that man had planned out for us..", Luke said and the other two nodded. "Don't blame yourself, okay?", Livi nodded and stretched, before she layed back down on the couch, still exhausted.
The four teens decided to call it a night and went to bed.
The next morning was rather event less. Olivia was the first one to be awake, she stared up to the ceiling. Just moments later she realised a slight snoring sound beside her head. She turned her head to see a sleeping Reggie beside her. A smile crept onto her face, she started to lightly brush away some stray strands of his wild dark brown hair. Her eyes wandered over his face, starting to count the small freckles on it. "You really got a thing for him, don't you?", she nearly jumped out of her skin. After looking at the person that just interrupted the situation. "I guess it's really obvious, so I can't even hide it..but he seems oblivious..which is okay...I guess..", she tried to hide the hurt in her voice and eyes, but to no avail. Alex always had a thing for looking through people so Livi felt stupid for even trying. "I know that it hurts you..I can see that in your eyes...he was such an idiot yesterday.." the young teen girl nodded. "He was, indeed in was but he doesn't know and I'm not gonna tell anytime soon. We got some bigger things to think about." The blonde boy that had sat down on the armrest of the couch sighed. "You're right, but you should tell him as soon as we got this whole thing figured out."
Little did both of them know that the boy, who sat beside the couch, never was asleep and heard every word that boy of them had spoken.
He 'woke up', just shortly after their conversation had ended and a short while later even Luke was awake.
"Before we do anything today, come here bestes big bro in the world", Livi said and got up from the couch, walking towards her brother, engulfing him in a hug. "What happened, how did I deserve this honour?", her brother jokingly asked. "It's your birthday you doofus..Happy Birthday Luke." Alex and Reggie also congratulated him and he thanked all three of them, but the hint of hurt that flashed in his eyes was visible to all of them.
They freshened up, if you could call it that and talked a little before they decided to go to a cafe.
While Livi, Alex and Reggie sat at a table, Luke was walking around. Reggie decided to mess with the woman that was sitting at their table, moving around the plate with her food that she was trying to get a good picture from. Alex, who was slightly annoyed by his behaviour asked him if this was what they had come to the cafe for and Reggie insisted that t was fun messing with them, until the young women had enough, looked around confused , grabbed her plate and got away from the table. "That was such a stupid thing to do Reg..", Livi mumbled and playfully kicked him under the table.
He just ignored her, stuck out is tongue and went to talk to Alex, who just rolled his eyes. "Luke said something about this place being a hot spot for music industry people."
"Speaking of my brother..what exactly is he doing?", both boys shrugged and she sighed.
And just seconds later the three were joined by Luke who happily exclaimed that he had just written their names on the playlist for the night. Livi got up from her seat, walked over to the counter and took a look at the template.
"I think what my brother meant to say was that he smeared down our names on the playlist for tonight", she corrected the handwriting of her brother and sat back down at the table and smirked at the glare that she got from her brother. "What are you glaring at Luke? You always had the worst handwriting out of all of us four. I'm just saying the truth", out of the corner of her eyes she could see Alex chuckle and she also could hear that Reggie was chuckling. "Just shut it, Livi, as if it matters how bad or good handwriting is." "It makes a huge difference...on who is playing tonight Julie and the Phat Ones or Julie and the Phantoms", she stated and kept on smirking.
"First of all she's right and second, I'm getting a little worried about Luke. He keeps forgetting that Julie quit the band." Alex empathised the last four words of the sentence while looking at Livi and Reggie, before looking back at Luke again.
"She's gonna come back as soon as she knows we have a great gig."
That sentence made Livi roll her eyes "and now he even gets delusional..you know, she didn't seem to be the girl to be impressed by such things."
They kept on talking about the club and all of a sudden a jolt struck through them, making them groan in pain and Livi nearly falling off of the chair,
that she was sitting on.
Alex, Livi and Luke agreed that it was the same that happened the night before. "It feels like that time i was fixing my amp in the rain." Reggie said, making both Livi and Alex looking at him shocked "You shouldn't..." Alex started, "...do that..", Livi mumbled.
"OK. Look, do you think something's wrong with us?", the blonde boy asked and Luke just stated that it probably had something to do with them eating too much the night before without a stomage.
Reggie started the Trevor theme again, still angry about the fact that he had stolen their music, but Luke explained that Trevor had to live with the guild and Livi kinda agreed that, living with this guild was more than enough punishment for that idiot.
Luke added that they now had Julie and a new sound etc. But Alex who'd seen Willie outside of the cafe interrupted the conversation, got up and walked outside.
"Well, someone's not focusing on our music", Reggie joked while he watched Alex walk away.
____________________________________________________________
Word Count: 1292
____________________________________________________________
Thank u for reading.
If you liked it feel free to leave a ⭐️
I hopefully see you in the next chapter, until then, keep ghosting~
🎸👻  . 🥁👻  . 🎸👻 .