|Olivia|2020| IV |

After Julie's little brother guided Flynn to the kitchen and the other 5 were left alone Luke declared that Julie should remind him that he needed to show her a few Sunset Curve Songs. She simply stated that he should do it right then and there and so he grabbed the journal and looked at it questionably for a few seconds "Home is were my horse Is, Reggie, stop putting your country songs in my journal", Olivia chuckled. "That was a gift", Luke, who didn't looked pretty much amused retorted with a "Thanks, buddy", before getting back to Julie with the journal. "I dog-eared the ones that I think you would slay", Livis brother said before giving the textbook to Julie. The young girl started to skip through the song texts. Livi tapped her brothers shoulder and smiled "I never knew, that you kept my journal..", he nodded lightly "It felt like a connection to you after you passed..", they both snapped back to the girl holding the journal, shortly afterwards. "Who's Emily?", Luke stormed forward to get the journal back "That one's not dog-eared".
Julie started to read out some verses, which made the teen boy look really uncomfortable. "Wow, Luke, I didn't know you were such a romantic." Olivia looked to the ground, Emily wasn't just a girl, there was nothing romantic about it. She knew that the song was about their mum and she desperately wanted to know why her brother would write a song about her. Alex tried to clear the situation but Luke interrupted him before he could say who the song was about, explaining that he just wanted to try something, saying she should open the next dog-eared page and that he had a tune for it that's got a killer beat. Julie sat down "So you wanna sample?"
"What do you mean 'sample'?", Luke asked confused "Sample someone else's music, me and my mum used to sing that song at the top of our lungs all the time. It's a classic Trevor Wilson song."
Livi, who had sat down on the chair furrowed her brows. "Nope. That a classic Our Song."
Reggie chirped in "Pure Sunset Curve. Never even heared of Trevor Wilson."
The next one to speak was Alex "Maybe your mixing it up, you know, with another song."
"Could be, I mean there are tons of songs that sound alike", Livi said. "I don't mix up songs. Trust me. Me and his daughter used to be best friends. I used to hang out at their place all the time. I know that song."
Alex just answered with a small okay and was quiet afterwards. "Here. I'll prove it.", she turned to get her laptop that she opened and taped some keys on it "His first album had a bunch of hits, but none of his latest stuff is as good", she explained while turning the laptop around showing a web page to the four ghosts. Livi got closer to look too. "That's Bobby", Luke stated. "Seriously, I just told you his name is Trevor."
"Ok, great. Then...Then he changed it, all right. That's definitely Bobby. He was our rhythm guitarist."
"And my teacher...", Livi mumbled. Julie scoffed "Trevor Wilson was in you band?", Livi nodded "He was, believe it or not, he also teached me how to play, never thought he would do this.." Livi said with her arms crossed over her chest.
"I can't get over how old he looks", Reggie said with a frown on his face. "Oh...He looks like a substitute teacher", Alex stated in a bitter tone. "Julie...what were his other hits?"
She thought for a second "Get Lost."
"Yeah..I wrote that..", he said and put his guitar aside. " 'Long Weekend'?", Julie asked. "Luke and Livi wrote that one".
" 'Crooked Teeth'?" , "and that. It was about Reggie."
Reggie a little upset about finding out looked at Alex "What? I thought it was about you! I don't like that song anymore."
He said while being grumpy. "Wait. This is... freaking me out. Trevor's songs are kind of big to me. He's the one that introduced me to rock."
"Luke and I introduced you to rock ", Livi said in a bitter tone.
Meanwhile Luke was playing darts in an aggressive way, which was normal considering what they just found out about Bobby. "So this whole time, I thought you were connected to my mum."
Alex sat down in front of his drums and let out a distressed sigh. Livi had put her rhythm guitar aside and started to pull at her own hair. She couldn't believe all of that. "But instead, you're connected to Carrie's dad? Out of all people, it had to be the one girl who had it out for me."
"All right, well, add it to our list of questions.", Alex retorted. "Back when Carrie and I were friends, the three of us used to talk about music all the time. He never mentioned you guys."
"And that unbelievabl!", Luke said a little louder in an angry tone. "Ok, he can take the credit, and he doesn't even mention us?", a short silence followed his question. "And he's rich", Julie added. "He has his own helicopter", Luke threw his last Dart right into the wall, groaning angrily. Julie explained to the ghosts that the helicopter had his face on it and that he lived in a mansion. "And we are living in a garage", Livi grumbled. "It's not about the money. It's about the music!", Alex and Reggie complained about that, that he at least could've sent something to their families and Reggie complained about the fact that his parents wouldn't have had their house turned into a bike shack to which Luke added that Bobby had stolen their legacy.
After Julie had told them where he lived all four of them poofed out of the garage leaving Julie behind.
Livi and the boys walked around his mansion, that had all of his platinum records plastered on the walls.
"He recorded 'My Name is Luke!' " , Reggie, Alex and Livi looked at him "My Name is Luke!"
"What an idiot! I wish I could burn all of this to the ground! This would've been ours, all of this! We would've been such a big deal...", right in that moment Trevor walked into the house. "It's him! ", Reggie exclaimed and all four of them walked to the entrance of the house. "Hey Carrie. I'm gonna meditate", he shouted and his daughter answered that she was in the den. "He wears sunglasses indoors", Reggie stated the obvious. "I can't stand him."
Livi walked up the stairs, furious, hearing her brother mumble that it was time for his past to haunt him.
The young ghost teen followed Bobby, or Trevor she didn't really care. She watched as he got ready for his meditation and just a second later the other three ghosts joined her and Luke took the opportunity to stick a saliva covered finger in his ear. "Very grown up..", Livi mumbled while she watched Trevor feeling his ear and looking around the room questioningly. He tried to continue his meditation but was interrupted again by the candles getting blown out and his music getting blasted loudly. Trevor got up and turned off the CD player in his room, which was turned on again. He then unplugged the player. Livi had wandered into the bathroom and turned the hot water in the shower on, the handle made a metallic squeaking sound. She stayed there with the three boys and waited for him to walk into the room.
After he had turned off the shower he stood in front of the bathroom mirror which had Hello Bobby written on it.
Livi was outside and watched with Luke and Reggie, how Alex held the bathroom door close, all four giggleling and laughing. It budged a few times, Trevor shouted and Alex stepped away from the door which swung open and Trevor stumbled out and speed walked down the stairs. The four ghosts high- and low-fived before poofing out onto his terrace.
Livi watched the helicopter and ignored the childish acts of the boys.
Julie joined them on the terrace and talked to them about the whole act saying that it wasn't really necessary since they had a song with her and that the best way to get back at Trevor would be for the band to do great and to play at dances, then clubs, which Luke agreed to and added the tours. Julie then reminded them about the dance and that they should be there at nine, telling them to not be late cause there would be a lot of people. The boys agreed and Julie walked back in.
"He still deserved the scare", Olivia said and Reggie agreed "Yeah and I'm glad that we scared him. Wish we'd done more, like... like written "thief" on his forehead." Livi nodded and mumbled "I like that Idea..".
"And, Alex how did you shut the door? You could barely open a garage door", Reggie smirked a little "learned that from your new friend Willie, didn't you?"
Alex just told them, that his new friend had taught him a few things and that they screamed in a museum.
Luke asked him if he thinks that his friend maybe had a few tricks up his sleeves, Alex shrugged his shoulders and the four decided it was time to find out.
__________________________
Word Count: 1585