Chapter 4 - Life 1

It had been a few weeks since then, Hikaru and I started dating. We'd go to one of the cafe's, sit at a table and just talk about what we'd been doing at School, Hikaru would talk about his classmates and what lessons he had with different Pro Heroes.

He even mentioned a pretty intriguing classmate of his, a kid with violet hair and eyes who always looked tired. Hikaru, being Hikaru, had tried to make friends with the violet haired kid who he had learned was called Shinso Hitoshi, but that was all he could get.

I, in turn, talked about how my studies were going at School. Hikaru was worried when I told him I hadn't made any friends at Kamino High School, but said he wasn't surprised, given that I'm not the most social person in the world when it comes to people I didn't know well.

Though, he always listened intently whenever I brought up what I had been learning. And from time to time, I'd help him out when he didn't understand something that I knew, though he also understood that we couldn't go on that many dates because we both needed to study hard.

We had to study in order to fulfill our dreams, but, one day Hikaru was late. He was late by half an hour to meet up with me at the cafe, he was never late. Hell, he would even use his speed quirk so he wouldn't be late.

So when he was, I swear I was on the verge of a panic attack. Then I saw what had happened on the News, a U.A. First Year class had been attacked at the U.S.J. on the school campus. Luckily enough though, it was the Hero Course, Class 1A, I was relieved.

Hikaru did eventually get here, though he was running at the fastest he could go without getting into trouble for using his quirk out in public. " Nozomi-chan! I'm so sorry I was late, there was- " Hikaru began to explain quickly, but I cut him off, hugging him as tears were on the rims of my eyes.

" Don't worry me like that again! I saw the News, I heard what happened, I'm just so glad that it wasn't your class. I swear I nearly had a panic attack when it said that a U.A. Class of First Years got attacked by Villains. " I spoke.

" Yeah, we had to stay on campus until it was settled which is why I was late. I just feel bad for Class 1A, I heard that their Homeroom teacher got severely injured in a fight with one of the Villains. " Hikaru explained.

Calming myself with the smell of his blazer and shirt, I felt my heart slow down to a normal heart rate. With a light sigh, " That sounds horrible, I hope they're okay. But right now, I'm just glad you're fine. So... should we get our usual? " I changed the subject and we went into the cafe.

--------------

So when Hikaru told me that ,even after what happened after the U.S.J., they were going to continue with the Sports Festival. I was conflicted, this could land him in the Hero Course which has been his dream and I fully support him on it.

But.

I kept thinking, what if Villains decide to attack the Sports Festival!? Hikaru told me to calm down, they were going to increase security this year anyways so it would be completely safe and I shouldn't worry. Not to mention the fact I had to stick to my schedule of studying and occasional leisure days.

Those leisure days being the days Hikaru and I would go on a date that day, I couldn't have a hiccup in my grades or work ethic. Though, someone in my class did eventually notice on one of my days with Hikaru, that he was wearing a U.A. Uniform.

Word travelled around class and year, and girls were asking what it was like having a Boyfriend who went to U.A. And all this attention was not helping with my want to study and not make friends. They weren't satisfied when I wouldn't give them answers when they asked about Hikaru.

They were relentless, asking for his name, what class was he in? Was he in the Hero Course? What's his Quirk? And personal things about how I feel due to the attack at the U.S.J.? I've resorted to hiding from them by going to the school roof.

I would go there at break and lunch, I just wanted some peace and quiet while I ate. And I couldn't tell them anything because that would only make them ask more, and it was now that I realised how much I truly despised being the centre of attention at all.

" How the hell can Heroes do it, getting swarmed by fans and reporters every day. " I mumbled under my breath as I ate my bento box in peace and pleasant quiet. Just watching the clouds move across the blue sky and the wind blow with a light chill.

Today was the day of the Sports Festival, I made Dad promise to record the entire thing on our TV so I could watch it when I got home. I wondered how Hikaru was doing? Hopefully he could get noticed and can be put into the Hero Course.

So when I heard the door to the roof opened, my eyes snapped over to see who had come up to the roof as I put down the bit of food in my chopsticks. It was a girl, she seemed to notice me and we just looked at each other in silence for a few seconds.

" I'm sorry if I'm intruding, I noticed you tend to go up here. I'm guessing to hide from the others from baraging you with question upon question? " She asked. I didn't remember her name, I hadn't bothered to, even if she seemed nice.

I was still on guard, what if she told the other girls where I was hiding? My hiding spot was in jeopardy, " Don't worry, I won't tell any of them if that's what you were thinking. With the whole U.S.J. thing, I don't think you need anything else to be stressed about. " She added.

" Thank you, " I spoke quietly and monotonously, but my expression softened slightly. So when she sat down next to me. I decided to speak, " So you're not here to bother me about my U.A. Boyfriend? " I inquired with a slightly raised brow as I now continued to eat my food.

" No, I'd rather you do so when you feel like it. So, you don't need to worry about me asking about it. " She replied with a small laugh. " My name's Mizu Chiyu! What's yours? " Mizu asked. Chewing my food and then swallowing, I decided to answer.

" Kettei Nozomi, ".